Season 3 Airdate

Kenny the guy who makes fun of disabled people by lisping extremely over the top? If he lisps only once I'll never watch TGAU again. It's like 9's funniest home videos where they blatanlt show kids hurting and adding a sound track, not funny but designed to make people comfortable with pain as fun.
bah TGau is already dead thanks to kenny

You think a lisp is a disability? :blink:

Kenny the guy who makes fun of disabled people by lisping extremely over the top? If he lisps only once I'll never watch TGAU again.

In an attempt to alleviate your obvious agitation, "Kenny" isn't co-hosting Top Gear Australia, rather the actor/director/writer Shane Jacobsen, who may be better known for his performance as Kenny Smyth in the 2006 film Kenny.

From what I saw at the first studio filming, he presented well in the studio and pre-filmed segments - a bloke with an interest of automobiles, who happens to be quite comfortable on camera.

Perhaps persnickety, (fictitious) Kenny wasn't making fun of disabled people, he happened to be characterised by an inability to pronounce sibilants.

If he lisps only once I'll never watch TGAU again.

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
I know it hasn't even aired yet - but will someone please put it on the FTP? Thank you :)

Last edited:
The first part with the guys driving through the safari park was funny but the show went downhill bigtime when they did the Ashes bit.It's gags we've seen before on the real Top Gear.

It's been pretty good. Just 3 (Pretty laid back) Australians vs the Top Gear crew really. The TGUK boys were really trying to hard to be bad through most of it though.
Definitely alot better than the Dmotor vs TGUK episode. Hopefully there's a UK edit too