Season 3 Airdate

Viper007Bond posted this on FinalGear's front page-

Today?s episode of Top Gear Australia will finish airing at 4AM my time. I have no desire to wake up that early or stay up that late (I do have a day job after all!), so I?ll be releasing it 5-6 hours after it finishes airing assuming I can find a rip of it to share with you all.

Apologies, but that?s the way it has to be.

Does another episode air next week? Or was this actually a special and I shoulda named it 03x00 ?

Does another episode air next week? Or was this actually a special and I shoulda named it 03x00 ?

Yeah, it's a special. 03x00 would be how I'd name it.

As for the episode itself ... it really seems like they've dumbed TGA down. Steve Pizzati is the best of the 3, Shane's OK but Ewen ... I dunno yet. I can see why Nein didn't retain Waz or James, they are both too sophisticated for Nein's audience to stomach.

The best thing I can say about Ewen is that at least he isn't Warney.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a special. 03x00 would be how I'd name it.

Fuck.

Top Gear UK has had specials before but unless they aired weeks apart from a season, I've just made it a normal episode. I was thinking the season was back. :(

Fuck.

Top Gear UK has had specials before but unless they aired weeks apart from a season, I've just made it a normal episode. I was thinking the season was back. :(

Don't worry about it. 3x01 can be 3x02 if you like ;)

Are there any internode users here?

If so could you please upload the show to usenet next week?

Internode has free premium usenet access for all of its customers, its much better than ftp and impossible to abuse.

If you haven't gotten it yet, it came out midnight Tuesday. Search your usual NZB site.

My God, Nein's promos for TGA are horrible! It makes a big deal out of Warnie, as well as all the crappy guest stars plugging shit. Typical fucking Nein bullshit. :mad: