Season 3 - Finalgear Road Car League

Holy crap, 2 second on a 50s track. :|

How many people did you have on board, 4?

Today is 9th august, the first race is 9th september, so one month to go

I think its more fun if we are racing with wind, because if you are slipstreaming then a few km/u or mph is gained very quickly. Therefor making it more fun overtaking and challenging.
The weather. Somehow when we race its always clear blue sky 8) It would be allot nicer for screenshots and movies if we randomly changed the weather setting.

Like I already mentioned to FF, I'm for that.

i'm new at the team and tho i'm not very fast, i'll participate in the races :)

Jspec said:
i'm new at the team and tho i'm not very fast, i'll participate in the races :)

Practice for September 9th ;). You are more then welcome to join us. Remember, it is Fern Bay Club with the GT and GTI.

I'm in as well.
Hope to experience some serious fun racing.
I already did a few laps with the first combo and did 51:30 so far.
I hope I'm not the slowest by far :)

When do you guys practice / join the finalgear server?
Everytime I join there, it's empty.
Would be great to get to know you and your driving style before the first race.

greetz "Topkeiler"

^
51:30 is not bad. Thats my time when I got 1 passenger :)
about practice.. mm we don't really practice that frequent. I do some laps the day before and I am alright for the next day.
I did some testing with the passenger thingy, but thats dffline racing.
I've added you as buddy on LFSworld. So I'll join you whenever you are racing and when I am in the mood in racing.

This season should be great fun. I forgot how much more fun the road cars were than the racing cars.

If you look back, all the frustrating races throughout the last season were the single seater/GTR races (though we did have some good ones).

just spoke to pete on msn just now, seems like he won't be joining us much this season... he's having a blast in Singapore :lol:

Yeah, a blast ;). Hey, the less faster drivers, the better :p.

Tell Pete he better be at the track, or I'll call up the US Marines. You know what they can do; Singapore will be destroyed in 72 hours.

:p Hope he is having a good time.