Season 4 is already over?

Lynxfx

Car(s)
'15 Jaguar F-Type Coupe R
I see History.com has listed the 10th episode (The Appalachian Trail) as the season finale. I thought we were getting 10 episodes for the second half of the season making a total of 16 for the season. That's pretty disappointing after shoving in a 2 month break.

Any news of it being renewed for season 6?

Last edited:
Yeah, it looks like they are unfortunately following in TGUK's steps and doing fewer rather than more shows per year. I really thought that they would follow more of the American TV model of cranking out a lot of shows while the popularity is there. Regrettably, they are just not as good as the original show and they can't afford the luxury of making people wait as much. The popularity of the U.K. program is so huge that fans will take whatever they can get even if they are only a half a dozen shows per season. I certainly fall into that group, but I'm not sure that I am willing to give the U.S. series the same kind of support. We'll have to see how things progress.

I just found it odd since I believe before this season started they said it was going to be 16 eps. 6 for the first part, a break then 10 more. Instead we just got 4 more which is a far cry from 10. Hell 6 would have been at least reasonable.

Oops and I meant season 5. For some reason History wants to call this season 4.