Season 8 Signup (Demo Races)

burnsy

Car(s)
2011 Ford F150 Platinum
If you are signing up for Season 8, reply to the thread with your LFS username so during the races, we can associate the LFS username with the FG username.

Also, if you are wanting to use a custom skin and want the other drivers to see it, upload and attach them to your reply. Make sure that the uploaded filename matches the filename you'll use in game, to avoid any problems with seeing skins.

1. petarkb
2. Devil500

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't work weekends no more but am in the process of finding a new place to live.

I'm in as a Demo user I'll check out how I like the game since I'm an avid rFactor player so I should catch on fast :)

So far nobody has showed up even to practice. It is 13:19 and I ain't sticking around. Looks like another bust Kevin...sucks!!

I know it was delayed but I guess people would show up for some practice and setups. Oh well.

I'll join in some of the races as a non-competitive S2 racer, just for fun. :)

I stopped racing in the competitive races because the timing was awkward and I was crap, but since I won't score any points, and there will be some new people racing, I'll have a go. I'll be using my half built manual shifter too, which should slow me down a bit. :D

Here's a big ass version of the skin I'll be using for the first XFG race:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/p.tester/Other%20LFS%20skins/XFG_FordRS06.jpg

Edit: Actually I may not be there, don't know yet for sure.

Last edited:
Sorry for the huge bump, but I'm signing up too.

LFS Username: Danny LFS
(Racername: [SiD] D.V?squez