SEAT Ibiza in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you people assume that since its an Ibiza it must have came from Mexico?.. Mexico is not Spain..

They are sold in Mexico and not in the US or Canada. I doubt many would spend the huge cost of personally importing one from Spain.

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead. But last year, I saw a Peugeot 206 on the highways here in CT. It had Euro plates on it, with green letters.
n526594257_941243_2684.jpg

Hooray shitty cameraphone and sun glare!

Well I saw this post and i know it is old but as I im currently living in mexico I may answer any doubt on you on these brands SEAT (spain) Peugeot (France) Renault (france)

Seat is the middle range between VW and Audi they have Audi engines, bases, design, driving, quality but, with the price of VW. They are perfect, they are nice to drive, fast, cheap

Peugeot is a french brand with agreements with Mini and BMW in which they have mini-BMW engines and some innovations like Heads up display and those cars are also cheap.

Renault is the OWNER of Nissan The nissan Rouge is selled in mexico but theres also the renault koleos which is more luxurious and well designed.

The Ibiza is mostly like the Ford Fiesta but with no saloon version from 2010 and on

peugeot 207 is similiar but is about to be changed in mexico from brazilian version (crappy nobody buys it) to the real french version (appears to be nice)

Well I saw this post and i know it is old but as I im currently living in mexico I may answer any doubt on you on these brands SEAT (spain) Peugeot (France) Renault (france)

Seat is the middle range between VW and Audi they have Audi engines, bases, design, driving, quality but, with the price of VW. They are perfect, they are nice to drive, fast, cheap

Peugeot is a french brand with agreements with Mini and BMW in which They have mini-BMW engines and some innovations like Heads up display and those cars are also cheap.

Renault is the OWNER of Nissan The nissan Rouge is selled in mexico but theres also the renault koleos which is more luxurious and well designed.

The Ibiza is mostly like the Ford Fiesta but with no saloon version from 2010 and on

peugeot 207 is similiar but is about to be changed in mexico from brazilian version (crappy nobody buys it) to the real french version (appears to be nice)

What? :p

Don't know what you have been smoking but pass me some of it son.....

Last edited:
What.png

Not sure if serious... also nice job replying on a thread from 2008.

Well the 1.6 petrol PSA uses is related to the 1.6 in the Mini, also it's the other way around, BMW sourced the engine from PSA and not the other way around. Sorry to burst your bubble :p

Fun lies to tell to Peugeot owners : did you know your car has a BMW engine? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.