second car or bike?

Oh my God. Recurring nightmares of Carsightings....

back to the thread....

i say, if you have the money, pick up an S2000 or a nice miata. Or, if you decide you don't need the convertible, id also look at an rx-8.

Izari's 2007 Reunion and Comeback Tour is off to an ugly start.

Izari's 2007 Reunion and Comeback Tour is off to an ugly start.

if u call defending truth and honor an ugly start sure...
but as a defender of truth and honor... i will happily be banned if defending truth and honor becomes a crime

For the 10000 time, bikes are NOT dangerous! Buy a bike, learn to ride, ride within your abilities, you will never regret it!

They may not be dangerous if you know how to ride them. However, you can't trust other people on the road. It doesn't matter how good of a rider you are, if the person next to you does something stupid you're gonna get hurt.

but as a defender of truth and honor... i will happily be banned if defending truth and honor becomes a crime

How is getting into a retarded internet argument defending truth and honor. Seriously, WTF? Your argument isn't that noble.

I suggest buying a bike Izari. In fact buy the fastest bike you possibly can... do so immediately and start riding it recklessly in the streets. I think that would give us all a conclusion we could be content with.

ummm.. u live in bloomfield hills bro...
LOL thats like similar to my community...
u should know ...
;)
That doesn't mean my parents will buy me a new 350Z and get rid of it to get me a 330XI and then another car on top of that. :rolleyes:

482658081_ae0273c549.jpg

That doesn't mean my parents will let me buy me a new 350Z and get rid of it to suggest me to purchase a 330XI and then allow another car on top of that. :rolleyes:

^^
i'd fixed the wording a lil bit for ur post...

update today ...
my 330xi just received suspension upgrade
- Bilstein Sport shocks
- H&R sport springs

handles well, significantly less body roll but the ride really firmed up
:|

You guys know how you always get emails saying boycott the gas companies on this or that day? Well I say we start boycotting Izari by all adding him to our ignore lists.

Honestly, his whole purpose on here is to grab attention... so let's deny him that. I mean the only time he comes on FG is when he either has something or is getting something new and wants to brag about it. He started that thread about his ugly new phone, then disappeared for a few months, and now he's back boasting about getting a second car.