Sep 16 - AS Cadet - GTI/GT [SR:08-FR:60Laps]

andyhui01

Forum Addict
Car(s)
00' Subaru Forester GT
Team [FG]'s favourite combination so far, AS Cadet is up next.

WR as follow:

XF GTI: 1:02.78 by [DUcK] and WR setup
XR GT: 1:03.55 by Blackman

Hope to see you there, as usual at 1700hrs GMT on Finalgear's Dedicated LFS server

I am hoping to make it, since I dont know if I'll be spending the weekend in Wisconsin or just Sunday...but I am going to Road America, and that is good.

I am so not ready for this race. I'll probably take the GT on this one since it will be easier to run the GTI on the reverse part of the track.

Yup, no practice yet here.
Working my ass of again. :(
(On the upside I can afford to buy some more toys again, but I'm too busy to buy them. :lol: )

Ive been working all week as well here, will find some time to practice today... but I think Im still doing 1:05s... but we have always been very good at AS Cadet, seems like FGs home ground track :D

I'm going to miss the next few races methinks. My computer fried. Motherboard is dead. I'll be buying a new mobo, cpu, ram and video card, but that's quite a bit of money since im going for high end stuff, so that needs to wait until payday.

After a good start to the season, too. :(

Enjoy yourselves.

I'm still not making it :( I'm calling the store and complaining every day, but that doesn't help. My mobo is almost 5 weeks in warranty repair. Now I'm trying to get my money back, but that will take at least one more week I guess :(

damn guys :( :eek:
I've practiced a few laps, some with passenger (1:03:8x) and some without (1:04:7x). Im really looking forward too this, because I really can't fight for the first place. I will be racing with the bit slower ones :)
Mischief if you got for the GT, don't worry if you had a worse Q, because you gain 2 places at the start, compared to the GTI guys.

FireFox said:
some with passenger (1:03:8x) and some without (1:04:7x).
Did that passenger do the gear shifts for you or something? :p

FYI, looks like the server is set to the wrong track. :(

^ :lol:

Henry:
1:06 at best right now. I have to work on the gearing because I never get into 5th.

Well, I wont be attending, also...gonna spend the weekend in Wisconsin.

Have a great race!

You guys gotta make sacrifices. I understand two of our members have blown computers but Jay!?!?!? You are giving me points ;).

Too bad, anyways, it shall be fun still.

Mischief007 said:
^ :lol:

Henry:
1:06 at best right now. I have to work on the gearing because I never get into 5th.

on AS... I think its better to use the 4 gears, the extra time it takes to shift does not justify the extra acceleration, I remember AS Cadet rev did not have use for gear5, should be the same for normal way :D

EDIT: ESPN, I just played the server about 12hrs ago and it was right I believe

I'm down to the 1:05s now.

ESPNSTI said:
FireFox said:

:oops: times are the other way round :p
the 1:04:7x WITH passenger was only 1 lap. The rest of my laps where in the 1:05.xx
The combo on the server is correct.

FireFox said:
ESPNSTI said:
FireFox said:

:oops: times are the other way round :p
the 1:04:7x WITH passenger was only 1 lap. The rest of my laps where in the 1:05.xx
The combo on the server is correct.

haha ff... it'll be some good racing between me and you then :D... do passengers drink more fuels?