Car(s)
00' Subaru Forester GT
Current World Records:
XFG: 1:26.04 by Partyboy Setupfield Setup
XRG: 1:25.97 by Jonesy Setupfield Setup

Fuel Consumption:
XFG: 1.0
XRG: unknown

FE Green is a very tight and narrow track with very little chance for overtaking, high apexes and harsh chicanes will easily throw or flip your car off the track. Other hazards to watch out are the sand on the side of they track, they will slow you down alot. Have a great race.

Practice online on the LFS '[FG] racing' server. Gathering starts arround 17:00 GMT. Q starts at 17:50 and Sprint race starts at 18:00 GMT.

Keep practicing and see you on the server!

Well I'll be ordering my new computer parts on the 28th, so who knows if the delivery people are on the ball I may be able to join this one :p

I probably can't join you in this one. My computers motherboard broke down yesterday and I can't get a new one before next week :(

Must I say anymore? :p

http://img392.imageshack.**/img392/8531/henrysbeatersf1.jpg

FireFox said:
I was in the spare car :unsure:
Team Finalgear savings.... :cry:

hmm... who was the one pulling burnouts/donuts that made us go over budget? :p... and also hiring all the passengers to sit in the car cost money, as well as all the cars we destroyed in SO and FE Green :D, I've used at least 4 sets of suspension just this race :lol:

anyways, heres the replay as promised Firefox,
http://www.xenonzone.net/teamfg/greenfr.mpr

Overallstandings.jpg

as usual... detailed stats will be up when stats are uploaded by ESPN :D.

ff... you're off the hook with taking friends on board :D

andyhui01 said:
Overallstandings.jpg

as usual... detailed stats will be up when stats are uploaded by ESPN :D.

ff... you're off the hook with taking friends on board :D
Actually, FF completed 20 laps in the feature, which means he gets 1 point, so it's a tie. (Lonely also should get 1 point for the feature race.)
Which rule are we following for the passenger? At least 5 points ahead of 2nd?
So what do we do in a tie? Both take passengers?

Great race btw, had a good battle with MXM both in sprint and feature.
Had a few problems, spun out because of low FPS once, ran in to a few people at the chicane. (And almost wrecked MXM because I made a misjudgement.)

Adjustments made (No position changes except for ESPN is now tied with FF)... might have to refresh the image.

and also, to make it fair for ESPN and FF, we should decide pretty soon how we're going to do this and use the same rule from now on... we can discuss it on the new thread for next week, we'll wait for Firefox to create that as he mentioned he was making a table to show who can drive what cars and such.

I think both ESPN and FF should take a passenger ;).

Sprint was ok...lot's of fun in first laps.

Feature started....well, as usually - crashes :D I was lucky and oafter 10. lap I was quite solid 3. place. Sadly real life emergency stopeed my race - 2 friends had more beer than they could drink. So I did have to help them out. :oops:

Next week I probably can't be behind PC...and week after that I'm watching local rally 200km form my PC :unsure:

I think your friends should learn to be more responsible ;).

Maybe just a "bit"...not much 8)

Does someone makes screenshots for those races? Could beeb nice to see some of my "hitting curb-2 wheels-almost roll-back to 4 wheels" in desktop :)

I'm not gonna take the team spare again :cry: piece of junk :p
My feature race was a bit shit, Rolled it a few times, crashed many times. I even crashed in the last corner, I slided to the pit and did a reverse pitting :lol:
Then the most critical thing happend: LFS crashed :cry: :?
Anyway, the champ is now exiting. Espn can feel the pain now of carrying a passenger :evil: :lol:

Edit:
MorroW said:
Does someone makes screenshots for those races? Could beeb nice to see some of my "hitting curb-2 wheels-almost roll-back to 4 wheels" in desktop :)
Which lap? Sprint or Feature? :)

I had a really bad day and was in no mood for racing and without practice the track was surprisingly difficult... lots of crashing. Sorry if I ruined someones race. :oops:

FireFox said:
MorroW said:
Which lap? Sprint or Feature? :)

Sprint...in that back staright...lap - no idea.
Did few close ones in feature as well, but those are harder to find...no rewind in replay :(