• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

September Excercise 2

ATsucks

I couldn't decide between a couple of images, but I finally picked one and thought that this might be cool to work with:

http://img299.imageshack.**/img299/773/chosen4ug.th.jpg

Coincidentally it has a clear background :D
I hope a moderator either sticks or uses this link asap

Have fun with the pic and good luck all!

MXM said:
Oh no, no. I can't make this work of art better. I don't wanna touch it :no:

Thats good, because I'm sure this contest is as much about making it better as it is about making it different.

ATsucks said:
MXM said:
Oh no, no. I can't make this work of art better. I don't wanna touch it :no:

Thats good, because I'm sure this contest is as much about making it better as it is about making it different.

Its about making it into something other people will like. Monster truck wheels and some missiles on the roof does make it different, but I don't think too many people will vote on it.

hmm..

tranceshakeel check your mail, I sent it to the Yahooo one.

I got yours, Kip. oh yeh and u can resend it with any changes, if u want. no problem !

ha ha a Lambo.... too bad can't chop this month...have yet to get a uni card before I have access to pcs. :(

yup u sent it to the right guy dude. I will inform you guys when I have proper access to a PC.

yeah man i have access to Raheels Hotmail. just give me a Pm (maybe) when u send ur entry !