Series 11 -Stars in A Reasonably Priced Car

dragonboy3000

Car(s)
'97 Toyota Camry, soon to be a final gen Celica
Hi,
Watching previous SIARPC segment that the majority of them are males, i know they have had many females but not as many. I think that for season 11 they should have more females than man though. There are plenty of female celebrities out there.
My list of SIARPC for season 11 would be (including some men)
James, Jeremy and Richard should set a time in the lacetti as well
Lily Allen(As said by her father, Keith)
Dawn French (that'll be a laugh if she can get in the car)
KAtherine Jenkins
Dame Maggie Smith
Dame Judi Dench
Geoffrey Palmer
John Cleese
One of the Spice Girls (already had Geri Haliwell)
Any of the actors/actresses from Are You being served
Matt Lucas
And in vite some previous celebrites who had been in the liana to go in the lacetti:
Joanna Lumley
Jay KAy (see if he can get back to the top even though simon cowell was faster than him in the liana)

err half of those people are really damn annoying, Spice Girls? The first time around was annoying enough, Gerri "the hog" Haliwell was one of the worst SIARPC ever

They could invite more music stars, because if you're not from UK you don't know much of theese stars :) I knew only one star from last season, it was James Blunt :)

Hi,
Watching previous SIARPC segment that the majority of them are males, i know they have had many females but not as many. I think that for season 11 they should have more females than man though. There are plenty of female celebrities out there.
My list of SIARPC for season 11 would be (including some men)
James, Jeremy and Richard should set a time in the lacetti as well
Lily Allen(As said by her father, Keith)
Dawn French (that'll be a laugh if she can get in the car)
KAtherine Jenkins
Dame Maggie Smith
Dame Judi Dench
Geoffrey Palmer
John Cleese
One of the Spice Girls (already had Geri Haliwell)
Any of the actors/actresses from Are You being served
Matt Lucas
And in vite some previous celebrites who had been in the liana to go in the lacetti:
Joanna Lumley
Jay KAy (see if he can get back to the top even though simon cowell was faster than him in the liana)

You think too much.

Katherine Jenkins - why?????
Dame Maggie Smith - why???
Dame Judi Dench - why??????
Geoffrey Palmer - why?

It's threads like this that have curtailed my visits to this site...

Well, off the top of my head, Katherine Tate, Freema Agyeman and Kylie Minogue are must haves at some point - but there's only 10 or so episodes in a season.

Bonus internet points to you if you recognize the relation.

Murray Walker Seconded.
Plus i REALLY wanna see M. Schumacher on F1 drivers board.
Also as guests:
Keira Knightly
Fiona Bruce
Antony Hopkins
James May
Richard Hammond
Jeremy Clarkson (interviews himself, will be hillarious, plus we'll get to see how fast he can go rund the track).

I think they should get rid of the thing completely. Put in a review instead.

I think it needs to stay. Jay Kay for sure. That was a good interview before. John Cleese would be great. Imagine the interview between him and Jezza. Schumacher would be great, but I don't think he could be bothered.

So, where do you think you've come?

So, where do you think you've come?

I enjoy the SIARPC segments but have to admit over the last couple of seasons it has been a weak sister and I really wish they hadn't switched from the Susuki. Some of the more entertaining and memorable SIARPC segments haven't been typical "stars" at all. Ellen MacArthur, Sir Ranulph Fiennes, and Dr. Stephen John Ladyman all come to mind.

Auto industry executives (i.e. Alan Mulally, David Richards, Romano Artioli), politicians (i.e. Al Gore, John Prescott, Harriet Harman), and collectors (i.e. Jay Leno, who is hardly a "star" in the UK, is he?) would be more interesting victims/guests for a Clarkson interview. And why do the interviews always fall to Jeremy anyway? Can't someone else ask/comment on how big the dicks of males guests are, how gay is that?

Interviews by Hammond or May might be a way to bring a fresh perspective and shake things up. Building on a earlier comment, why not have Clarkson interviewed by Hammond, Hammond interviewed by May, and May interviewed by Clarkson. Each could set a lap and go on the board. "So, where do you think you've come?"

Katherine Tate, Freema Agyeman and Kylie Minogue all appearing on Dr. Who?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6267680.stm

Rowan Atkinson

I really don't understand why he hasn't come on the show yet. A quick glance of his Wikipedia page shows us how much of a car enthusiast he is...

That would be cool. But i think that he can only be Mr.Bean and nothing else :) So it would be very complicated chat with him :) Smth like chat with The Stig :D

I wanna see Matt Bellamy or Pete Doherty :)

And i really wonder how he acts in real life. Here in Germany, we only know him as the Bean-character.

He is actually quite sophisticated in real life. He's not even slightly like the character he portrays and he's intelligent.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAE2M54IK30[/YOUTUBE]