Series 11 -Stars in A Reasonably Priced Car

I'd love to see the segment go away. Its 30 minutes that could be used for something much more awesome.

Its 30 minutes that could be used for something much more awesome.
It's 10-12 minutes!

My top list:
Keira Knightley!

And for these:

Katherine Jenkins
Dame Maggie Smith
Dame Judi Dench
Geoffrey Palmer

This can only be boring! Judi Dench? After watching Hellen Mirren I felt so ripped off with my time, so please don't bring her on! What interessting things has she to say?

Maybe you can take a look at the Jonathan Ross shortlist? He has pretty good stars!

It's 10-12 minutes!

My top list:
Keira Knightley!

And for these:

Katherine Jenkins
Dame Maggie Smith
Dame Judi Dench
Geoffrey Palmer

This can only be boring! Judi Dench? After watching Hellen Mirren I felt so ripped off with my time, so please don't bring her on! What interessting things has she to say?

Maybe you can take a look at the Jonathan Ross shortlist? He has pretty good stars!

A better SIARPC might be another Palmer... Dr. Jonathan Palmer, that is, former F1 driver and BBC F1 commentator. But if they bring him on, then they should also try getting a hold of Murray.

Keira Knightley!

That's great idea. Some kind of Scott-Thomas repeat.

I would like to see some footballer. They own loads of awesome cars, so there would be something to discuss.

I second that.

And i really wonder how he acts in real life. Here in Germany, we only know him as the Bean-character.

If you can find some episodes of his TV series Blackadder its a very funny historical satire sitcom.

hmmm i seem to have forgotten, along with everyone else, mr. billy connolly!

http://img179.imageshack.**/my.php?image=danielcraigby8.jpg

Surprised he hasn't been there yet... although I read somewhere he doesn't know how to drive stick and had to learn to drive the DBS.

/WTF? "[User Posted Image]"

It's my least favourite segment of the show, by far.
However, I like the idea of Rowan Atkinson on Top Gear :)

Rowan Atkinson
Ooh, I'd love to hear what he has to say about cutting Jezza off that one time :D (JC explained it in one of the episodes).

Also, chalk up another vote for Jay Leno.

Last edited:
Some good suggestions here. Love the idea of Rowan Atkinson, Billy Connolly, Jonathon Palmer and Eric Clapton. The footballer one is also good as long as they are amusing like the last couple (can't remember their names). Murray would be great but getting too old now I think.

Kiera Knightley would be good for eye candy, I would say Lily as well but apparently she has stacked it on (which makes me sad :(:() Go Jay Leno as well.

David Bowie

And whilst we are talking about Rowan Atkinson, why not get Tony Robinson as well? And Hugh Laurie?

Some good suggestions here. Love the idea of Rowan Atkinson, Billy Connolly, Jonathon Palmer and Eric Clapton. The footballer one is also good as long as they are amusing like the last couple (can't remember their names). Murray would be great but getting too old now I think.

Kiera Knightley would be good for eye candy, I would say Lily as well but apparently she has stacked it on (which makes me sad :(:() Go Jay Leno as well.

If by "stacking it on" you mean pregnant, then yes, she has stacked it on.
:lol: