Series 19 Babe Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schneller

The 'babe thread' seems to be missing, so I'll drop this here...

2qsqxhj.jpg

It's not missing, it's closed for some reason.

I think we spotted the same lady, but I'll upload my pics anyway..

TG19x01-1_zpsd99c0fdb.jpg

TG19x01-2_zpsd534ada8.jpg

S.

Noticed that one and another 1-2 blonde behind Clarkson at different times. But overall the selection may have went down a little.

unless she was just dragged there by her boyfriend,lol

...but we can always dream right?

is that why they closed they old thread?

when jeremy's interviewing mic fleetwood check out the brunette girl in the white top/brown jacket standing between him and the TV
(too bad he didn't sit on the right side of the seat otherwise she might have been in the close-up shot then)

....the asian girl between jeremy and the TV on that segment and the blonde on the left of james (his right) in the following segment aren't bad either

Last edited:
She's not bad...but what truly makes her beautiful is her passion for cars and her desire to be on the live set of TGUK :)

I almost thought you were being serious, lol. Nice job.

Ah, what would FG be without a thread like this. Oh, I know what: much less creepy...

Yeah, I agree, this and the last thread seemed oddly... voyeuristic. Something about the way some (but not all) talk about these women seem incredibly creepy. Admiring pretty women (and men for those not-a-dudes and dudes-who-are-into-dudes) is fine and all, but when you start commenting about what their personalities could be when all you seen of them was a few moments in the background, it gets a bit odd. I just hope no one actually tried to find someone they found in the background in real life.

well maybe, though while I can't really speak for the last thread (since I've never seen it) at least in the last case it's basically just cause a pretty girl into cars is like every gearhead's fantasy (since few seem to actually exist) so it was why I made a joke about it.

Anyway creepy or not, to get back on topic (for this thread) for this week my picks would be the blonde behind jeremy during "the news" and the blonde behind him during the recap of the end of the GT500 race.

Last edited:
Ah, what would FG be without a thread like this. Oh, I know what: much less creepy...

What's creepy about it? The TG production staff have admitted in the past that they use "lady wranglers" to get good looking young women into shot during studio pieces and in recent recordings I have witnessed whole groups of people with special coloured wrist bands being brought into line in front of a rope behind which mere mortals have to stand. Yes, TG has "beautiful people" spotters on the gates and selects them as they arrive at Dunsfold. You think this thread is creepy then abandon TG altogether.

I agree to a certain extent. At least the long running "Most Distracting Audience Member" Thread was equal opportunities and was presented in such a way that we could cringe at the gargoyles as well as perv at the hawtnesss. This is just gross. I vote close this and reopen that one.

Last edited:
Also there was a great blonde in the crowd while Jeremy was introducing SIARPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.