Series 2 on SBS

really nice to have the 700MB option :)

Edit: I cant find the 700MB version of ep.2 on the FTP, It claims to be a 700MB file but when its done all I get is the old one with the hardcoded subs. Where is it?

Last edited:
really nice to have the 700MB option :)

Edit: I cant find the 700MB version of ep.2 on the FTP, It claims to be a 700MB file but when its done all I get is the old one with the hardcoded subs. Where is it?

95 reorganised things a bit and created a "Top Gear Aus" folder, which will be confusing in about 3 weeks if/when the Aus produced TG starts. :lol:

It looks like they will stop showing series 2 when TGAus starts on the 29th. I don't know when/if they will show the rest of it.

95 reorganised things a bit and created a "Top Gear Aus" folder, which will be confusing in about 3 weeks if/when the Aus produced TG starts. :lol:

Yeah I have tried to download that file 3 times now, and I still get a 700MB version of the old BBC Prime file. Really weird...

Last edited:
I am really confused...cpd's season 2 on 95's FTP are the edited episodes or the full ones?....with "the greatest car of all time" poll...

The new ones are the international cut of the original broadcasts. About 50-55 min each in series 2 and almost the full hour in series 1. There is no "the greatest car of all time" poll in this version either.

The new ones are the international cut of the original broadcasts. About 50-55 min each in series 2 and almost the full hour in series 1. There is no "the greatest car of all time" poll in this version either.

Aw, hell! :mad:

Is there a chance that there will be any new, full 700 MB rips of series 1, 2 (missing Greatest Car segments), and 3 (missing news!)?

Edit: 1000TH POST!!!!!!!!!!:woot: :thumbsup: :cheers: :dance: :banana: :w00t: :drool: :wicked: :clap: :thumbup:

Last edited:
Yeah I have tried to download that file 3 times now, and I still get a 700MB version of the old BBC Prime file. Really weird...? Could you please try and re-upload that one for me? :)

Got the same problem here, downloaded it twice and both times the BBC Prime episode. The other episodes work fine..

Got the same problem here, downloaded it twice and both times the BBC Prime episode. The other episodes work fine..

Yeah did anybody that have tried to download 02x02 700MB get the correct file?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw thanks for 02x04 :)

Aw, hell! :mad:

Is there a chance that there will be any new, full 700 MB rips of series 1, 2 (missing Greatest Car segments), and 3 (missing news!)?

Edit: 1000TH POST!!!!!!!!!!:woot: :thumbsup: :cheers: :dance: :banana: :w00t: :drool: :wicked: :clap: :thumbup:

Not very likely. Music rights screw that up mostly as far has I understand. These new ones are probably the best rips we will ever have of early Top Gear, even though some "threading carefully" not that important minutes are gone from the show. (But yeah the music sucks compared to original airings)

I love that SBS has the rights to show the old series of the current format as well, makes it by far the best free-to-air station here in Aus.

Cos the other free-to-air stations sure as hell are crap.