Series 21 Feb 10 BBCA The Stig is Ready

That was great!

I just caught the Cap'n Slow cereal.

I guess I am slow too.

We've been getting the exact same promo down here in Australia, on the BBC Knowledge channel

S21 starts just under a week after the UK - 8:30pm AEDT on Sun Feb 9th

Last edited:
Considering BBC Canada probably won't air it till the summer, I'd say it's a better promo than what we've seen too! ;)

Nice promo! :thumbsup:

That's why it's premiering on BBC America a week after. I don't think they'll be too worried about some people watching the Superbowl instead of pirating their show. :p

That's why it's premiering on BBC America a week after. I don't think they'll be too worried about some people watching the Superbowl instead of pirating their show. :p

I am slightly surprised it is not broadcast on BBC America the immediate Monday after the Sunday UK showing since they at least jokingly note it is their most-pirated show. :p BBC America gets new Doctor Who episodes the same day as the UK, after all.

I am slightly surprised it is not broadcast on BBC America the immediate Monday after the Sunday UK showing since they at least jokingly note it is their most-pirated show. :p BBC America gets new Doctor Who episodes the same day as the UK, after all.

It probably takes time to re-edit the show to replace music, etc.

Are they still cutting content to make it fit within an hour with commercials or does it run longer than an hour to make room for commercials?

New episodes have been getting a 90-minute timeslot for a few seasons.
Then they get cut down for a 1-hour slot for regular rotation later.

That's why it's premiering on BBC America a week after.

Except every series from either 15 or 16 onward (or maybe 17?) has premiered in the US a week after its UK debut. Absolutely sod-all to do with That Big Game.

Worst ever text overlay at the start, but otherwise spot on. I like the fact that he's drinking tea and got an Alfa in his Cap'n Slow cereal. :lol:

I wish I could buy Cap'n Slow cereal. It's probably made up of different coloured marshmallow stripey tops...and little crunchy tools. :lol: