Series 22 Spoilers

Or they do a winter season with a "Christmas" lame and 6 other shows then a summer run of 6.

They've signed new contracts until 2018 so we aren't going to see the back of them any time soon. The ideas will continue to get more lame and they may be forced into more actual car content to fill the space but it certainly has that long left.

They've signed new contracts until 2018 so we aren't going to see the back of them any time soon. The ideas will continue to get more lame and they may be forced into more actual car content to fill the space but it certainly has that long left.

That is all fine, but my point was that if they're now considering only doing one series per year (even if it's longer - but that'll just mean they'll add lame filler because they're lazy) could mean that the strong interest isn't there. Years ago they did 10+ episodes per series, twice a year...

Wow a series with 13 episodes? I think the most they've ever done is Series 6 with 11 episodes and I vaguely remember Clarkson saying everyone in the crew was absolutely exhausted afterwards. Two will probably be another two-part Christmas Special (they really need to be more aggressive with the editing on those).

Last edited:
Idiots. If they believe it not to be intentional then how can it be insensitive or controversial.

The word you want it "coincidental".

So, what they're saying, is that Top Gear should know the exact spot where every fatal accident has ever happened, anywhere, and then make sure to avoid staging accidents at those spots? No, 'cause that would mean they did this one intentionally, which they said didn't happen here. So Top Gear has to avoid staging accidents...anywhere...because they get reported on badly whether they do something intentionally or not.

Ok, so the Daily Mail is clearly run by fans who are tired of the obviously set up stuff on Top Gear! I've figured them out! ;)

Or not...they could just be a bunch of irritating people who just like to stir things up and whine a lot.

Idiots. If they believe it not to be intentional then how can it be insensitive or controversial.

The word you want it "coincidental".

I could not think of the word they should be using, but you have nailed it.

This is absurd, people die in car accidents all the time. How was Top Gear supposed to know (or care) that someone happened to die on this stretch of road four years ago?

Clarkson posted the picture of the speedo for a Corvette. I'm pretty sure they're going to review it...maybe. He'll probably bash it somehow after Stig puts down a laptime to make all others cry for overspending.

Daily Fail said:

Stunt: The stunt saw James May plough his silver Peugeot into Clarkson's black model of the same car

Same car, only different colour? :facepalm:

Looks like a Peugeot, but different model. (sorry I'm very tired at this time :yawn: )

Clarkson looks to have a Convertible "with metal origami roof" and the Captain's is a sedan.

Last edited:
I thought it was fairly obvious that a four-door saloon isn't the same car in a different colour as a convertible :dunno: