Series 22 Spoilers

nickgeorge25

Car(s)
2013 BMW 328i M-Sport
Oh Russia, finally!

Oh Russia, finally!

This! But I'm not holding out for the Moscow to Vladivostok cheap car roadtrip idea I've been pitching on the forum for years.

This! But I'm not holding out for the Moscow to Vladivostok cheap car roadtrip idea I've been pitching on the forum for years.

Oh my god. That would be massive! Just imagine the scenery...

Please, do this. Two part Christmas Special. With Russian communism-made cars? :D

Oh my god. That would be massive! Just imagine the scenery...

Please, do this. Two part Christmas Special. With Russian communism-made cars? :D

Would be more like its own spinoff 6-10 episode show. I'd be ok if they used whatever. 5,000-10,000 GBP budget for whatever they could find and tackle roads like this

DVsJgjs.jpg

JMVpFMU.jpg

yxuH7so.jpg

M1BNL3d.jpg

FUjxIt8.jpg

C4v2xSS.jpg

Or this

Z5sNCUv.jpg

QTHO9uY.jpg

couFRX1.jpg

That budget is too high, I'd rather give them 500 GBP for any eastern-bloc made pre-1989 car - getting one in acceptable condition for that money is a challenge itself.

EDIT - challenge two: get all spare parts you might need. You can spend anything you saved from the original budget.

If this happened, I'd expect James to get a Lada Niva with some change left, Richard to get a cheap VAZ 210x (AKA Riva) estate, Jeremy a Samara with one of bigger engines, hence no money for spares and ending in a backup car (I suggest Morris Marina wrapped in vinyl with EU-flag theme).

Last edited:
Would be more like its own spinoff 6-10 episode show. I'd be ok if they used whatever. 5,000-10,000 GBP budget for whatever they could find and tackle roads like this

If yome people can do it in a 350Z. :p

russian%20road%2024a.jpg

At least Google tells me that pic is from the M58 road.

Last edited:
Might be that James's 'old-car special'.

It was mentioned he was driving a Fiat 124 and a Ford T some time before.

They started filming a 3 car challenge on Thursday causing havoc to several towns in the Cotswolds (Bicester, Burford, Cirencester, Bibury). As mentioned above on Saturday they were at 'Japfest' at Castle Combe racetrack where they raced against each other and other cars. On Sunday after the filming in Stow on the Wold) they ended up at an event at RFC Rendcombe, home of the Breitling Aerosuperbatic team where, rather alarmingly, Richard went wingwalking, while Jeremy and James drank champagne.

S22TG3110514k_zpsc3d24207.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: