Series 22 Spoilers

Well, cheap police car challenge wasn't bad. It was silly but really not bad, I don't worry.

Last edited:
Looks like you're right. Porsche 944 Ambulance

May practical as ever with an ambohearse, so if the patient doesn't make it they can continue straight to the cemetery (or similar pun). And Hammond replete with superfluous flashy lights and probably a musical siren.

Since I saw the picture I can't stop thinking what's with the plow thing?

The only thing I thought is either he brakes, the plow drops and he rams rams his way through traffic or an aerodynamic spoiler... ?

Last edited:
May practical as ever with an ambohearse, so if the patient doesn't make it they can continue straight to the cemetery (or similar pun). And Hammond replete with superfluous flashy lights and probably a musical siren.

James had the musical siren with the police car challenge, maybe he loaned it to Richard for this one.

So, time to play the "Which Presenter Chose Which Car" game?

I'll go first

Jeremy - Porsche
Richard - Mustang
James - Lotus

That Mustang has Richard written all over it, but the other two are tough. Okay, I'm going with Richard in the Mustang, Jeremy in the Porsche, and James in the Lotus. Course it'd be funny if James were in the Mustang!

Interesting how they always have a car that appeals to all of them (Porsche in this case). I don't see Richard in the Lotus or James in the Ford, but I can see Jeremy in any of them.