Series 22 Spoilers

We can be quite sure about Hammond in the Mustang, the other cars are quite difficult to decide.

1) Jeremy already drove a 928 on TG and so did James with a Lotus, therefore we could expect that, but
2) Jeremy likes to choose an inappropriate car (Lancia Beta in Botswana or Range Rover in Bolivia), he should be in the Lotus then, but...

who knows...

What I care more is that I hope they won't sabotage each other's car and that they will get them to the finish undamaged. The cars seem to be in a good condition.

I'd be more interested in what the topic was to take three old coupes to South America?

The argentinian article says Bariloche to Ushuaia, which is half of Argentina:

bbu.jpg

Wiki says about Route 40:
The southern part of the route, a largely unpaved road through sparsely populated territory, has become a well-known adventure tourism journey, although it is now planned to pave the whole road.
which looks somewhat like this:

305906136_1401776a96_b.jpg

route_40_mendoza.jpg

, hence the aggressive tyres in the Porsche.

Those cars are fucked.

Last edited:
Also the number of spare wheels :lol:

The topic of the special might be "let's do this before it gets paved and boring".

So, time to play the "Which Presenter Chose Which Car" game?

I'll go first

Jeremy - Porsche
Richard - Mustang
James - Lotus

Makes you wonder why they shipped three GB registered cars thousands of miles for this challenge. :think:

Argentina does have cars, after all.

Oh good! Maybe they will finally answer a nagging question I have about the Mach I in this movie.

Didn't Jeremy talk about that with Coogan? :dunno:

Last edited:
That's three tidy looking cars right there. If they fuck them up in the name of shit comedy like the India "Special" I'll be the one leading the protests.

Bear in mind that, Porsche 928 GTS license plate is "H982FKL"

1982 Falklands (War with no sense, like all).................................... just coincidence.................... I don?t think so, niether in Top Gear.....

The problem is that they are right now in Argentina......another "Diplomatic task" is so close...

Another coincidence.......?!?!?!?!?!?

The number of the Lotus license plate is 269. Wikipedia says that 259 British were killed

The number of de Mustang license plate is 646. Wikipedia says that 649 Argentinean were killed

Yesterday they were in the Argentinean "N?rburgring" public road, that i scalled Circuito Chico

images

Pics:

images

images

They were in this Hotel:

images

It has a really nice Golf Course

images

images

And a Great Lobby

images

And also hosts the Argentinean Mil Millas (Mille Miglia)
images

1354115809FOTO1-640x480.jpg

5118469636.jpg

daytona590.jpg

DSC08279_800x600.jpg

DSCN0537-2.jpg

Last edited:
Another coincidence.......?!?!?!?!?!?

The number of the Lotus license plate is 269. Wikipedia says that 259 British were killed

The number of de Mustang license plate is 646. Wikipedia says that 649 Argentinean were killed

Well, nothing's stopping them from buying used cars and then properly registering them with whatever plates are available... maybe the correct numbers weren't available so they took what was closest? :dunno:

Jeremy just posted this.:
3ZmIaka.png

Guess we must wait until the next year for the next season