Series 22 Spoilers

I posted some shots of the magazine preview of S22. moderators haven't moderated them yet

Jeremy in a modified Raptor!!! What could go wrong :lol: I wonder if its just paint+winch+lightbar or if it also has performance upgrades (Hennessy?) and whatnot.

And an XJ Jeep!

Last edited:
It's a Hennessy according to the car column from the times.

You can pretty much assume fully loaded because a) press car and b) Clarkson.

It's a Hennessy according to the car column from the times.

You can pretty much assume fully loaded because a) press car and b) Clarkson.

Fully loaded Hennessy = 650hp supercharged monster.

jEiYNtW.jpg

Hopefully this confirms TG is back on 18th od january.
Coming Soon: An Evening With Top Gear - #EveningW?: http://youtu.be/RSpwSnIWnsg

I think that might be some sort of special or marathon. I don't think they usually bill their regular series episodes as "An Evening with..."

Plus various BBC sources have confirmed the new run starts on Sunday Jan 25.

it's weird isn't it. That YouTube video appears to have originated from official TG sources yet nothing on the website, in the magazine, in RT or anywhere else.

I fully expect to be watching BBC2 that evening but more likely Ronnie O'Sullivan romping to yet another victory.

^^
I do not feel so good about that announcement :(

I mean .. the words are a bit weird

Not long to go until the brand new series of quite possibly the greatest motoring show ever to be broadcast on BBC Two

Best of all, the entire event will be broadcast globally on TopGear.com, the Top Gear YouTube channel and our Facebook and Twitter accounts at 21:00 GMT on Sunday 18 January.

Could it be an announcement about the end of Top Gear?
Why would they broadcast a series preview on Youtube ?

Moreover, James DID say last year "as a joke" , that the end of top gear will be an episode where they put the La Ferrari, P1 and the 918 against each other.

I seriously do not feel good about that :|

He said it but concluded the sentence mentioning a big accident.

It was a reference to the power of those cars.

Last edited:
Applause Store are booking from Wednesday 21st January which means a January 25th start for the series. 10 episodes - as stated by Andy in TG Magazine (+2 Patagonia). That does mean that they appear to have lost one..as Jeremy stated that there would be 13 ages ago, so perhaps this 'Evening With' is to make up for that. It could also be a response to the constant calls for the guys to do a Q&A on reddit. I don't think that it is due to appear on TV on the 18th though...maybe at a later date when it's been edited!

Last edited:
If it is going to be recorded. Does anybody have any experience with Youtube's live broadcast BTW?

The wheels say it all
I just missed that. Should have been given to James... 'Oh my wheel spoke' :)

Last edited: