Series 22 Spoilers

I think it was probably just one of the TG USA guys (probably Tanner Foust) competing in the same rally. I wonder if Jeremy and Richard also drove, like in the rallycross they did in Series 18, or just James?

I think it was probably just one of the TG USA guys (probably Tanner Foust) competing in the same rally. I wonder if Jeremy and Richard also drove, like in the rallycross they did in Series 18, or just James?

Yeah perhaps, although they are wearing street clothes, so I'm thinking maybe not. Either way, really looking forward to this series.

Nice little piece in today's Telegraph in the build up to the new run which also seems to confirm we can expect to see Kiefer Sutherland and Will Smith in the RPC. :cool:

There was a quick post on Facebook yesterday that confirmed it was just James & Tanner Foust (as far as TG folks go):

"Meteorites, May takes on Tanner Foust and some vomiting ? it's all to come in Series 22 of TG!"

"40 percent of viewers are women" RUBBISH.

Wow, there's a bold statement with no supporting facts.

Of course there are no women watching Top Gear. They are where they belong, in the kitchen, washing the dishes having spent the afternoon slaving produce the Sunday roast for the family before making the kids' pack lunches and ironing their school uniforms. Woman will then have just enough time for a quick shower to ensure her vajayjay is fresh for when hubby, full of testosterone and lust thanks to several beers and some Man Television, retires to bed then clambers on top of her to fill her belly with his potent seed.

Wow, there's a bold statement with no supporting facts.

Of course there are no women watching Top Gear. They are where they belong, in the kitchen, washing the dishes having spent the afternoon slaving produce the Sunday roast for the family before making the kids' pack lunches and ironing their school uniforms. Woman will then have just enough time for a quick shower to ensure her vajayjay is fresh for when hubby, full of testosterone and lust thanks to several beers and some Man Television, retires to bed then clambers on top of her to fill her belly with his potent seed.
You got me wrong. Why is everyone always going in attack mode when I say something? Anyway, I'm not flaming on women. My sister loves Top Gear. My problem is that, how did they know exactly 40 percent are women? And how?

And "worst person on the forum"? Seriously? Just based on one joke comment? Isn't that a bold statement now?

Last edited:
You got me wrong. Why is everyone always going in attack mode when I say something? Anyway, I'm not flaming on women. My sister loves Top Gear. My problem is that, how did they know exactly 40 percent are women? And how?

That wasn't attack mode, that was just tickling. If you don't want people to tickle you then be a little more careful in how you word your posts.

To answer your question just like any large commercial organisation all TV companies conduct detailed research on the demographics of their viewers in terms of age, gender, income, ethnicity, education and so on. As such a figure of around 40% is likely to be pretty accurate.

Nice little piece in today's Telegraph in the build up to the new run which also seems to confirm we can expect to see Kiefer Sutherland and Will Smith in the RPC. :cool:

Really excited for Agent J.

Rumour floating around that the guest for episode 3 is a certain Aussie who won 3 F1 races for Red Bull last year and whipped the **** out of Sebastian Vettel, i.e. mr Daniel Ricciardo.

Rumour floating around that the guest for episode 3 is a certain Aussie who won 3 F1 races for Red Bull last year and whipped the **** out of Sebastian Vettel, i.e. mr Daniel Ricciardo.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/26124818/ricciardo-to-take-a-top-gear-spin/

Perth Formula 1 star Daniel Ricciardo is to take on some of the all-time racing greats - by tackling the star in a reasonably priced car challenge on Top Gear.

Series 22 (regular eps) begin on Feb 14th on BBC Canada. Not even close to 'simulcast'...but still a hell of a lot faster than BBC Canada usually gets the eps.

Only half hour to go....some say, the Stig can go back in time and watch episodes before they're made...the rest of us have to wait,

S22E02 - Episode 2

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May embark on a grand road trip across Australia's Northern Territory. Tasked with picking a fast, luxurious GT for the trip, Clarkson chooses a BMW M6 Gran Coupe, Hammond a Bentley Continental GT V8 and May a Nissan GT-R, as the trio set out on an adventure that takes in crocodile-infested rivers, a race around a vast open-cast mine, an encounter with the world's longest lorries and the majestic scenery of one of the world's least-inhabited landscapes. Their dusty endeavour concludes with an unusual challenge involving a farm, their cars and 4,000 cows. Also in this episode, Hollywood legend Kiefer Sutherland is the star in the Reasonably Priced Car.

Let's make sure to keep episode-specific stuff in the pre-episode threads. :)

I had no idea that you couldn't post episode-specific stuff on here. My bad. I thought that, give the name "TG Spoilers", you could include this type of information. Next time, I will look for the forum you suggested. Thanks for the heads-up.