• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Series 8

AML

aka Aston Martin Lagonda
So, is there any info about next series? 8)

wonder if they'll shoot at richard then :?

Hammond got already shot in season 6, only they didnt show it .. Same goes for the freezing part ..

Maybe they collect them all and in season 8 a special lets try and kill hamster TG show :mrgreen:

Ill guess it will start around april/may-ish

but can someone at this point say the propable start date of the new series?
that bbb.co.uk/topgear bloke might know this... 8)

In Topgear magazine in said it would start in May but didn't give a specific date. I think it's too early for them to give an exact date yet.

hmm .. i also remember something with hammond and may sitting in the back seat of a car in helmets going around a track or something with pen and paper.. cant remember seeing it in a episode other then the teaser
(think it was series5 or something)

This!
missing-top-gear1.jpg

missing-top-gear2.jpg

missing-top-gear3.jpg

anyone remeber seeing this segment?

That was when they done the worst handling cars. It was part of that test but they didn't show in the end. I hate it when they do that, in Topgear magazine they showed a picture from the bugatti vs. plane race but I never saw that part on the programme :thumbsdown:

Sorry about the poor quality.

http://img527.imageshack.**/img527/4425/untitled2328mn.th.png
I don't remember seeing the bit on the far left or the far right. Please correct me if i'm wrong. :) I suppose tho' that they edit the segments even a few days before it is aired.

Evo7 said:

I don't remember seeing the bit on the far left or the far right. Please correct me if i'm wrong. :) I suppose tho' that they edit the segments even a few days before it is aired.

Same here, i dont remember them at all

You're right, those scenes were never seen. :x

Evo7 said:

I hate it too, those pictures are showing some interesting moments that are not mentioned in the telly for sure, crap, I want to see that material. :p
Imagine, having acces to the tapes from cameras, it's a dream yea, but just imagine how awesome could it be. ;)

If you want to watch every scene shot you'd be downloading 20GB episodes and every single one of them would take days to watch. :p

SPG900 said:
If you want to watch every scene shot you'd be downloading 20GB episodes and every single one of them would take days to watch. :p
yea, but what a fun it'll be 8)

SPG900 wrote:
If you want to watch every scene shot you'd be downloading 20GB episodes and every single one of them would take days to watch.

thats not a problem :D

For some reason tho.. i hope the next series is better than this one. watching the previous series up till now. i feel that TG was losing something in each series. The ones that were awhile back were more fun to watch, and the most recent series was like MEH...

Maybe its just me, but i really hope that the next series be alot more entertaining than this one. I just feel that they tried to stretch each episode. Having only 6 episodes i thought it would be full of excitement etc instead it was as if this series was made to fill the gap. Just like the Porsche cayman :S

I agree with you there. But luckily the series that starts in the spring always seem to have better ideas than the ones that they run through the winter. For example in the spring there was more original ideas like the 5- a side football but in the winter one they have reused ideas like Car vs. anything else. I'm just worried they are soon gonna run out of ideas as on some shows it feels like they are already. But for me it is still the best programme on TV and is still worth waiting 5 months for. :thumbsup: