serious case of *WANT*

:lol: Looks like you're just about the only one.

My idea of a sports car is more Ariel Atom than Bugatti Veyron; so I definitely want no part of a relatively slow hybrid 'sports car.'

epic self pwnage thread?

I would never ever buy a sportscar with less than 500 gigs of hard disc space. Plus I bet it cannot copy & paste properly.

Electric 400km/h supercar made by the russian mob? That has got to be the new benchmark for unreliableness!

Only if it came with a small block Chevy and NO HYBRID MECHANICALS.

I don't mind it...but that's as far as I'm willing to go. :p

I don't have anything substantial to add here, but I keep seeing the headline for this thread when I sign on, and considering how well it went over with everyone I keep thinking that the thread should be re-titled serious case of *WANK*

I'm 11 years old.

There's still not enough DO NOT WANT pictures in this thread.

political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg

I want it

to die

I'm in the middle. Nice looks, but the mechanicals leave me wanting more. Like at least a nicely tuned 350 or so.

it looks good, not terribly creative but not bad

that drivetrain though, needs to be killed with fire. if they were serious about making a tree hugger mobile, theyd make a Fisker Karma/Chevy Volt kinda deal, or go all electric like Tesla. If they were serious about making a real supercar, theyd take some good sized engine from Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Chevy, or Ford, tune the shit out of it, maybe slap on a blower or couple of turbos, and stick it in there.

instead, they made something that tries to do both, and sucks at both, just like almost everything else that tries to do two things at once. for shame.

I'm going to go with the thread creator and say I like it. Yes that's right, the idea may not be so great on execution but on paper it looks very cool.

Plus: It looks like a hotwheels car.