• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

SERIOUS ownage

ouch!

glad they don't do that here!

not that I have a car to street race, but testosterone is always there nonetheless
 
What an idiot. Racing a undercover cop car.
 
Pigs here (yeah, they're pigs when they do what they do) tailgate people on the motorway with their undercover Subarus and BMWs 330d, which are faster than 90% of the cars on the road, just waiting for the driver ahead to speed up.
 
yeah massachusetts has Cobra R unmarked highway interceptors... you have to be careful who you play with on the highway

TF
 
bihus said:
Pigs here (yeah, they're pigs when they do what they do) tailgate people on the motorway with their undercover Subarus and BMWs 330d, which are faster than 90% of the cars on the road, just waiting for the driver ahead to speed up.

bunch of motherfuckers! they'd get me so bad...

unless I feel bored and just change lanes, but that doesn't happen often
 
Renesis said:
bihus said:
Pigs here (yeah, they're pigs when they do what they do) tailgate people on the motorway with their undercover Subarus and BMWs 330d, which are faster than 90% of the cars on the road, just waiting for the driver ahead to speed up.

bunch of motherfuckers! they'd get me so bad...

unless I feel bored and just change lanes, but that doesn't happen often

some of them do that here. I had a D-car right on my bumper one night on my way home.

I noticed it was a D-car cause it was beside me before it jumped in behind me and it was a commodore with pursuit rims. Needless to say they were not on my ass long because of a rather violent brake test I performed. :twisted: :twisted:
 
The police here do 160mph on the motorways, say they're "practicing high-speed driving", then do us for doing 35mph in a 30. Absolute cunts. I'm not against being punished for doing wrong or anything i can accept that. It's the utter hypocracy or these people that think they're above us.
 
GraemeH said:
The police here do 160mph on the motorways, say they're "practicing high-speed driving", then do us for doing 35mph in a 30. Absolute cunts. I'm not against being punished for doing wrong or anything i can accept that. It's the utter hypocracy or these people that think they're above us.

Yeah, I remember seeing that news in Autocar.
Yesterday I was driving behing a police motorbike and a police car, and at 150km/h, they were running away. The limit is 120kmh, fyi.

Oh, and Leppy, I had a similar story, except I didn't perform a brake test. I entered a motorway when a police Subaru was passing the entrance, and they braked to follow me. I was in a S2000, so it's normal to think I would speed. They gave up and later followed a Passat that passed well over 160km/h.
 
Damn the officers charge you up bydriving cars like that and speeding. They trap you into speeding...
 
Top