Server Status

burnsy

Car(s)
2011 Ford F150 Platinum
just in case, i'll put any announcements of either planned server outages from 500servers, or updates of reinstating the server after an unplanned outage

500 Servers said:

Last edited:
for some reason, Teamspeak blacklisted 500servers' teamspeak servers, including ours.
i'll know more later.

hey guys, the server seems to be still in the last weeks race. Can you change it please?
Thank you!

Thank you very much :D
Just one more question. Are those the cars that the race will be in? LR6?

unfortunately, we no longer have teamspeak. hope to see my refund soon.
500servers said:
Hello,

Due to being unable to fully resolve issues with the Teamspeak team 500 Servers will be closing All hosted teamspeak servers with almost immediate effect.

Any users who have purchased teamspeak services from us will be Fully refunded for the inconvenience this will cause. If you have a teamspeak service which you have paid extra for (on top of your LFS Server) and still have contracted to your account, please contact us at: admin@500servers.com A.S.A.P
If you currently recieve teamspeak servers free with your Live For Speed servers you will be issued 1 Month Free LFS Hosting.

We Sincerely appologies for the lack of notice on this.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns either via E-mail or via MSN at: admin@500servers.com

Regards,
Dean

I may be able to help with that. Don't buy a replacement yet.

don't think i was going to, as the server is expensive enough as it is, which is why i was hoping FG would be able to give a good price. besides, we hardly ever use it, except for enduro races that we may enter in the future. but for now, it's not necessary.

Nevermind, we don't qualify for the free servers (was gonna do that for you for no charge), so we'd have to pay $14/mo for 100 slots to host it on either server.

If you have decent upload though, you can run it off your home line.

nah, don't think so, otherwise i'd host my own server for us too. only 60KB/s upload, not fast enough for either.

Oh, speaking of which, don't renew your LFS server either. Jag/Titan aren't doing much these days and you guys are a core part of the community, so Quiky and I will cover a 47 slot LFS server for you guys to use. :)

wow, thank you. how'd you get that past Quiky :p. only problem is, now that you say don't renew, i just did that like only 5 hours ago. the bill came up for the next 3 months, and was actually a little overdue :cry:. so i guess you can wait the 3 months to setup that server, or i can find out if 500servers will give me a refund. so hold tight as i find out from them.

wow, thank you.

Least I can do.

how'd you get that past Quiky :p.

I took him out back and beat him up of course!

I suggested it and made good points about the community involment

only problem is, now that you say don't renew, i just did that like only 5 hours ago. the bill came up for the next 3 months, and was actually a little overdue :cry:. so i guess you can wait the 3 months to setup that server, or i can find out if 500servers will give me a refund. so hold tight as i find out from them.

Oh damn. :(