Server Tour Video Series!

Part 5 now online!

About time I released part 6. Now online.

Man these videos really make me want to join up. I'm wondering though, on minecraft.finalgear.com, there's an airport runway like thing, and also a giant Land Rover, who made those? They look interesting. Haha.

I think Punisher Bass made what I think should be a road (with a big V8 engine) and the Land Rover's my (half finished) creation. There's plenty more to come too with the new dawn that is 1.8. :)

Time for the next video, this time we look at CatBus.

5353.awww+yeah.jpg

Edit: Damn, must mine again before I can give you some blocks.

Last edited:
The first part of our second tour is now online, and we're joined by a couple of very welcome guests!

Oh nice, guests!

I like watching the videos. I haven't explored the whole server so it's nice to see a lot of the big things that others made.

I like watching the videos.

Glad you're enjoying them.

I haven't explored the whole server so it's nice to see a lot of the big things that others made.

We started it to give people exactly that chance. And to maybe entice them to visit (again).

I'd visit, but right now I'm at 1.8.2 because I'm lame Sorry, I'm super tired today. :lol: I may actually have a bit of time now if stuff gets updated on the server (it's on 1.8.1 for the test server, isn't it?)

Also, the other server I was playing (barely ever, I might add) on is going to be down for a long, long while.

I especially like the video of the Catbus, I wanted to see it.

Edit: Herp I tried it and it worked. So I guess that works.

Last edited:
Noooo I missed it. Damn you, work! <_<

I didn't explore the whole server (spent far too much time on my giant Land Rover) so most of these places are new for me. There's plenty more to come and hopefully when the move to 1.8 is complete we'll have some new places to show off. :)

could these videos be "advertized" in the FGTV-thread?
Also when are we recording more :eek:

Ice needs to like the account.

Time for another part of the video methinks. :)

First post updated.

Is it time yet?

Indeed it is, I'll add the next video.

Subsequent videos might take a bit longer for reasons I will make clear at some point, I cocked up.

Edit: First post updated again.

Last edited: