Server Tour Video Series!

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
As some of you will know we are looking to get more people in the server, so Galantti, Dins and I thought we'd show you around what we already have. We hope this inspires some people to join us. Enjoy!

Second Server Tour With Guests:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Catbus

1st server tour:

Video 1:
[video=youtube;-_Rnd8ZKspw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Rnd8ZKspw[/video]

Video 2:
[video=youtube;e-PczNPLPaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-PczNPLPaE[/video]

Video 3!:

Video 4:

Video 5:
[video=youtube;w2iap2cq-ZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2iap2cq-ZY[/video]

Video 6:

Last edited:
Cool.

Wouldn't mind join you guys on a video. Added the YouTube channel as a friend too.

Also, don't nick my signs :p

Last edited:
awesome work gang. looks great. should be interesting when you get out to some of the other sites such as Finalgearistan.

Oh that sounds like a great idea. I feel bad about not being on, but I haven't even been playing MC at all lately. I've been so busy with work and now both work and school that I haven't had much time to sit down and do anything fun. My desktop hasn't really been used much lately and I'm pretty sad about that one. >.>

My new X220 can play Minecraft, but it only runs at like 40FPS on small/tiny render distance.

Bump! Second video released, first post updated. :D

We need VDI minecraft machines clearly. :lol:

Last edited:
Yes, the 'purple' floor is obsidian, all natural, mined it myself back when men were men and times were dangerous. That's also why the burnt-down Link statue hasn't been repaired, that was hand-sheared punched wool! :mad:

Great video guys, almost makes me want to get back onto the server..... but I run my own.......

Last edited:
Oh wow. I haven't been on in ages. I need to get back on.

Also, yay my room!

That mumbling mute needs to shut the hell up.

About that boat near Loz's Abandoned???? secret-evil-lair. I left one there after riding down the water feature that goes down from the top of Loz's Abandoned???? secret-evil-lair . fun times

All hail video 3! First post updated.

Video 4 now online! Bring on my crappy microphone!

It's supposed to be a snow man.

I see it now, explains why the levers don't do anything. :lol:

I'm gonna continue thinking of it as a hovering police control robot. drone. unit.

the building that appears at 1:29 in vid 4 is my building. i built as a small house, then went underground and kept going until i hit the bottom. then i went higher and i ended up nicknaming it my Fortress of Solitude. Much like how the tower that i built next to Captain 70's mansion (appears in vid 3 at 5:40) was nicknamed after the watchtower from the JLA comic books. it started simple, kept going and i ended up basing it on a mixture of the watchtower in the comic books and the international space station. with small components and compartments being added on.

Last edited: