Set me up for racing

Ultra_Kool_Dude

AWESOME!!!111ONE
Car(s)
POWERR!!!
So I'm getting the momo racing wheel thing. I've found it at Tigerdirect.ca for $100 Canadian dollars - does anyone know a better (cheaper) place to get it?

What about games? I'm going to purchase LFS S2 when it comes out. What other games are worth getting? I've played NFS Porsche Unleashed.

I know some of this stuff is repost, but I might want to ask further questions, so :p .

Cheers

If you want a game that's been out for a while (and therefore shouldn't be expensive) get NFS IV - IMO, the best (although I haven't had much experience with PU). I also haven't tried any of the GT series - might want to look at them.

SOCA is a great game.

SiR_dude said:
If you want a game that's been out for a while (and therefore shouldn't be expensive) get NFS IV - IMO, the best (although I haven't had much experience with PU). I also haven't tried any of the GT series - might want to look at them.

Try Porsche Unleashed. It's good. I like it.

It's not worth starting a new thread for this, so I'll just ask it here: are there any good wheels that are compatible with both PS2 and PC? I would really like to get a wheel for my PC, but I'll probably end up wanting one for my PS2 when Gran Turismo 4 comes out.

Bubba mentioned in the LFS section, that the Driving Force Pro he is getting is PC and PS2 compatible. Might be convinient too, because it is designed for GT 4.

yeah it's the only wheel that is really supported in GT4, 900 degree rotation pwns in LFS too...

I wish I knew I'd end up buying a PS2 like 4 months before, I would have gotten that wheel and not the Momo Racing