Several Toyota Hybrids Vandalized

My dislike of violence versus my dislike of the Prius....hrmm :hmm:

I do find it hard to sympathize with the owners though, especially those who went on TV and couldn't resist chucking in a sanctimonius 'save the planet' comment.

Last edited:
I dont care how smug that one asian guy seemed, if i saw someone smashing someones car (i dont care if its a neon pink toyota prius) i'd drop a brick on their head.

Thats just unacceptable in society, and i cant belive some of you are condoning it! Disliking someone for owning a toyota prius is just as stupid as hating someone for owning a SUV or truck. We're all just trying to get by, we're all just living our lives, and this world would be a much better place if we didnt keep coming up with reasons to divide each other into "me vs you" camps. There is enough stress and bullshit in this world before we start judging people based on a sticker on their car.

I dont care how smug that one asian guy seemed, if i saw someone smashing someones car (i dont care if its a neon pink toyota prius) i'd drop a brick on their head.

Thats just unacceptable in society, and i cant belive some of you are condoning it! Disliking someone for owning a toyota prius is just as stupid as hating someone for owning a SUV or truck. We're all just trying to get by, we're all just living our lives, and this world would be a much better place if we didnt keep coming up with reasons to divide each other into "me vs you" camps. There is enough stress and bullshit in this world before we start judging people based on a sticker on their car.

First we couldn't be sexist, then we couldn't be racist, and now you want us to stop insulting others for what car they drive? That's going too far! Next you'll be telling us to respect others' beliefs and right to freedom of expression! :x

I never said I condone this kind of vandalism, but I don't feel the same pangs of sorrow I would feel for someone who didn't annoy me so much.

First we couldn't be sexist, then we couldn't be racist, and now you want us to stop insulting others for what car they drive?

I didnt say you couldnt dislike the car, i just said dont hit it with a big rock! And maybe while you're at it dont be so harsh on people because your shaped lump of plastic and metal is differant to their shaped lump of plastic and metal.

Last edited:
I didnt say you couldnt dislike the car, i just said dont hit it with a big rock! And maybe while you're at it dont be so harsh on people because your shaped lump of plastic and metal is differant to their shaped lump of plastic and metal.

I gotta stop being so subtle sometimes.

I gotta stop being so subtle sometimes.

Oh no, it was good. You've just got to quit directing it at people who will let it fly right over their heads :lol:.

Oh no, it was good. You've just got to quit directing it at people who will let it fly right over their heads :lol:.

Maybe I could tie little lead weights to them for people to grab onto (it'll keep 'em from flying too high, too). And even if they still don't get it, I get to watch them get smacked in the face by little lead weights.

You honestly think i cant understand simple typed english? Dont be so proud of your ""wit"" and call anything that isnt painted on with a neon sign and waved about subtlety. I'm just trying to point out that some people here honestly judge a car based on its badge and nametag, or just repeat whatever jeremy clarkson says like a big mob of top gear zombies.

But no, you go ahead, insult me and project your hidden inadequacy onto me if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Last edited:
You honestly think i cant understand simple typed english? Dont be so proud of your ""wit"" and call anything that isnt painted on with a neon sign and waved about subtlety. I'm just trying to point out that some people here honestly judge a car based on its badge and nametag, or just repeat whatever jeremy clarkson says like a big mob of top gear zombies.

But no, you go ahead, insult me and project your hidden inadequacy onto me if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Sorry, dude, I was a little harsh back there. :lol:

But if you know I'm joking, there's really no need to "refute" what I say, especially if I'm trying to help you make your point. ;)

And some of us live in Prius-central and genuinely hate those cars and the type of people who buy them. It's not because Clarkson hates the car - I don't give two shits about Clarkson't opinion. My hatred is well founded in personal experience.

Its just a car man, if the people are acting like douchebags then they are just as guilty as anyone. But its not the cars fault, I would even go as far as to say its a pretty nice car for local driving (my friends mom owns one). Tell me, what exactly do you mean by "prius-central"? :lol:

It's the people in the car that makes me hate it a lot and well Clarkson never swayed my opinion I hated it wayyyyyyyyyyyy back.

Its just a car man, if the people are acting like douchebags then they are just as guilty as anyone. But its not the cars fault, I would even go as far as to say its a pretty nice car for local driving (my friends mom owns one). Tell me, what exactly do you mean by "prius-central"? :lol:

San Francisco

Well, the greater San Francisco Bay Area. Those things are like roaches out here, actually that's not quite right, I see way more Prii than I do roaches.