Shalom and Welcome!?

Roadster44

Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Just thought of this, how about a Jewish version of Top Gear? "In tonight's episode we test drive a Saab 9-5, in next episode we test drive a Saab 9-5, as a matter of fact throughout the whole series we'll be testing nothing else, but Saabs 9-5s with different options."

So I'm Jewish and decided it'd be a splendid time to attend a synagogue, whole parking was filled with 9-5's and Lexus ES330s, sure there were some BMW 5ers and S-Classes, but nowhere close to S&Ls. Oy vei.

Christians drive Zondas!

Oh yes I have completely omitted the S80!

How come Christian driving is called Christian driving?

Well you can come to Israel and see what most of us jews drive. The most common car here, and with a pretty significant gap is the Mazda 3. The Mazda 6 is the highest selling saloon and the MX5 s ofcourse the best selling roadster. The new Mazda 2 is rocking up the hatchback world and the Mazda 5 is doing very well indeed and as you can see all these cars have something in common :)
Seriously there are so many Mazdas on the road here it's like a Mazda test track :p

What about:

Mercedes
Audi
BMW
Volkswagen
Porsche
or Opel?

Well, my Jewish bosses drive a Range Rover and a Porsche 911... but maybe that's what London does to Jewish people there.
There is definetly no Mazda in sight!

What about:

Mercedes
Audi
BMW
Volkswagen
Porsche
or Opel?

nah, jews dont drive german cars. (racist reason because of the past? got a jewish friend who told me somthing about 'not feeling comfortable) they use the bike and peoplecarriers a lot though where i live.

How come Christian driving is called Christian driving?

Because it's all about forgiveness.

Clearly then it is not based on evangelical Christianity...

What about:

Mercedes
Audi
BMW
Volkswagen
Porsche
or Opel?

nah, jews dont drive german cars. (racist reason because of the past? got a jewish friend who told me somthing about 'not feeling comfortable) they use the bike and peoplecarriers a lot though where i live.

What about me.. I'm Jewish and I drive an Audi. (and my sig pic is a BMW).

Last edited:
What about me.. I'm Jewish and I drive an Audi. (and my sig pic is a BMW).

thats because your cool and you can seperate Germans from Nazis :thumbup:, unlike idiots.

Anyways, seeing as German cars are good its really only self masochistic to ban them from your life. Also i'm pretty sure that Antisemitism isn't something particular only to WWII Germany.

Last edited:
Well you can come to Israel and see what most of us jews drive. The most common car here, and with a pretty significant gap is the Mazda 3. The Mazda 6 is the highest selling saloon and the MX5 s ofcourse the best selling roadster. The new Mazda 2 is rocking up the hatchback world and the Mazda 5 is doing very well indeed and as you can see all these cars have something in common :)
Seriously there are so many Mazdas on the road here it's like a Mazda test track :p

Yeah you guys have no idea how many Mazda 3s there are in Israel! I have a friend who has one and they are seriously good cars!!! He had a Ford Mondeo too and I'm not sure which I prefer. The Mazda is really nippy and comfortable, even though the dashboard is obviously quite plasticky.

I saw my first Mazda 2 yesterday. What a great car! I saw it in a sharp green colour, it looked like the perfect car for the Green Goblin in Spiderman...

Skoda Oktavia are also really popular here, and so are Ford Focus. There is a distinct lack of supercars in Israel, I never saw a Ferrari or anything. You see Porsches once in a while, and the other day I saw the new Audi S6 mmmm. Also a couple of Ford Mustangs. The Toyota Prius is also really popular here. Oh yeah and Citroens! The Citroen C3 must be one of the most popular cars here, and the C6 rocks! I love all the glass everywhere, must be spectacular in a collision...:p

I thought the most popular saloon was the Subaru A4. They are everywhere too.

Build a car in the shape of a big nose with some peyot hanging from the sides; then I'm there. :thumbsup:

i 'smell' another topgear challange coming around the corner:p they could make cars, and see who gets the largest acceptance from each religious community

nah, jews dont drive german cars.
You personally know every Jew and what they all drive? That's impressive.

This probably isn't safe for work or for people who find certain words offencive regardless of their context (ie religious prudes and overly sensitive little wieners):
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9b3_05qL7k[/YOUTUBE]

Funny lady.