Sherlock

Was introduced to this show by a friend of mine one week ago through the first 2 episodes. Quite liked it so I have since then finished series 2. High quality entertainment.

First look at the Sherlock Special

Hm... I'm not sure about this from the teaser. Somehow the setting doesn't quite work with their attitudes and the way they act... it's too close to the usual :dunno:
Eh, who cares! I guess they'll make it work. Just last week I rewatched all of the other episodes and apart from the wedding episode I thoroughly enjoyed them again :)

It seems like we will have to wait a long time before the next season starts. They say 2017 on IMDB now. So I really hope they will make the special a good one.

Well, I found out how much time it has to pass between series to get me to stop caring about a show. :p

I haven't actually seen it, but my friend (who has only seen episode 1) tells me that...episode 1 seems to mostly set up episode 2. I'll pick up later.

It's getting a bit crazy. Feels like they are rewriting the entire history of the show with every next episode.

But I can't get enough of Sherlock's filming/directing style. Sooo good.