Shot of my car from the track (Got chassis flex???)

Nice. Did you keep your foot down ? :) Post up a list of the modifications to your car.:)

I sure did, it isn't as scary as it seems, or maybe I am too used too it.

My car basically has a fully built block with forged crank, pistons and rods, dynamic racing mighty might c4 tranny, moser m9 fabricated rear end with 37 spline axles and a full spool, paxton novi 2000 intercooled supercharger, meth injection, stage2 blower cams. There are tons of other stuff done to it, the only stock parts are the heads, exhaust manifold and intake manifold (and I guess the body). But the ones I listed are the main mods.

Last edited:
I sure did, it isn't as scary as it seems, or maybe I am too used to it.

My car basically has a fully built block with forged crank, pistons and rods, dynamic racing mighty might c4 tranny, moser m9 fabricated rear end with 37 spline axles and a full spool, paxton novi 2000 intercooled supercharger, meth injection, stage2 blower cams. There are tons of other stuff done to it, the only stock parts are the heads, exhaust manifold and intake manifold (and I guess the body). But the ones I listed are the main mods.

Sounds like you are making some power. How much boost are you running with the supercharger ?

Someone needs some full length subframe connectors/jacking rails. :D

Someone needs some full length subframe connectors/jacking rails. :D

I do have full length round tube connectors and a roll cage, the car would probably rip in half without them.

Sounds like you are making some power. How much boost are you running with the supercharger ?

On low boost setting with pump gas I am running ag 15 psi. The 10.3 @131mph was run on 94 octane pump gas and only 15psi, it will run a 9 second pass with a 130+mph trap, if I launch it hard.

I also have a 25psi pulley and race gas too, but that is a little unnecessary until I decide to commit suicide.

The Mustang's 5th spring at work!

Nice!

:drool:

Much respect for the 2v.

Thanks.

It is not only still 4.6, it is also still the 4.6L SOHC 2V engine.

<3 2 valves a cylinder, honestly most cars don't need any more, maybe cars like the S2000 can actually make use of 4 valves a cylinder, yet everybody and their mother has to have them on their 110hp/70hp a liter econoboxes.

<3 2 valves a cylinder, honestly most cars don't need any more, maybe cars like the S2000 can actually make use of 4 valves a cylinder, yet everybody and their mother has to have them on their 110hp/70hp a liter econoboxes.

Hmmm....effeciency? :lol:

To onestiffgt: What setup do you have for the rear suspension? Similar to stock? Parallel 4 link?

Hmmm....effeciency? :lol:

To onestiffgt: What setup do you have for the rear suspension? Similar to stock? Parallel 4 link?

Stock setup still, running drag shocks in the back with an airbag in the right rear spring, with steeda lower control arms, and adjustable upper arms all bolted on to a Moser M12 fabricated rear end.

I think that is the next upgrade to the car, is to upgrade the rear suspension, possibly going coilovers and an anti-roll bar.

Stock setup still, running drag shocks in the back with an airbag in the right rear spring, with steeda lower control arms, and adjustable upper arms all bolted on to a Moser M12 fabricated rear end.

I think that is the next upgrade to the car, is to upgrade the rear suspension, possibly going coilovers and an anti-roll bar.
Eh? I'm no engineer, but that seems a bit... lopsided.

Also, go rollbars. :mrgreen:

It's because in drag racing the rear suspention is set up to apsoorb some of teh shock created from the engine. The torque while moving the car forward, also "twists" it to the right. That's why you sometimes see dragsters with their left front tire off the ground and all others planted. Making the suspention in the back right stiffer, helps counter this.

(ps, this is all very laymens terms, I don't know the exact forces and technical reasoning behind this)

You use this car only for drag racing ?