Should I build my new computer or buy it out of the box?

But he hasn't asked if he needs a sledgehammer or welding equipment to assemble the thing, so everything's fine for the moment.

But you do need goat blood, a satanic god, and a bunch of candles.

great to know people like me here.

Off course we do! Quotes like "so your saying the stuff we see on tv is 100% bullshit?" go straight into the history books next to "Ich bin ein Berliner" and "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

It's Alienware! But it's not alienware!
I'm confused.

You should be your gay ( well said u were in the your sexuality thread.) no offence.

It's only 16 words and I understand any one of them, but I don't get what they are doing together in one sentence and in that particular order. Care to explain? :)

Building a pc is very easy, I've built two. :) As everyone already said, make sure the parts fit, pci-e card for pci-e mobo, s939 cpu for s939 mobo, etc. If you're not sure, post what setup you have in mind, we can probably point out if you have something mismatched. Just an idea, I built this system about a month ago. I already have the ram and psu from my previous setup, otherwise I would've gone Conroe instead and get a better psu.

Just to give you an idea, here's my system.
CPU: AMD Athlon X2 4600 (oc'd @2.88ghz)
Mobo: ECS KN1 Lite (it's not the best mobo, but I got it with the cpu at a Fry's sale, the mobo and cpu was only $219)
Ram: 2x1GB Mushkin Enhanced DDR400 (@221mhz)
Vid card: Biostar 7600GT 256mb GDDR3 (PCI-E version, @626/795)
PSU: Ultra X-Connect 500w (it's not the best PSU, but I got it for $5 after rebates, and it works fine)

It's only 16 words and I understand any one of them, but I don't get what they are doing together in one sentence and in that particular order. Care to explain? :)

You said you were gay in the your sexuality thread so thats where that post came from.

TECH Z:Example of why punctuation, spelling and grammar are important.

(But in irc chat you're free to write like a 3yr old )

I honestly dont know why my punctuation, spelling and grammar is so bad when Im on this forum , I mean I get good marks on all those subjects.

Anyway, I'm straight and do not really have problems with gay people, although I don't like obvious gay people (typical gayish manners/clothes/way of talking...) and I wouldn't like two guys kissing either, but it's their life and their sexuality.

I don't know, maybe you know me better than I do, but last time I checked I was still straight.

Anyway you should be glad I'm a European used to online fora and not some badass redneck, or you would've been flamed all over the place :p

hey CSL, back on topic... :idiot:

oh sorry sorry

on a side note: can I earn the title off through two weeks of perfect behaviour

Last edited:
oh sorry sorry

on a side note: can I earn the title off through two weeks of perfect behaviour

:lol: You wanted a title, now you got one, you don't want it.

It should stay. :p

^ Why are you there everytime something bad happens to me on this forum ?

too true mate. just stop calling people gay and be quiet and maybe the powers that be will let you have a new title... or not :roflmao:

Wow, this thread really went downhill....