• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Should i get a Motorola V3

dathrilla

I'm thinking of gettin one..has anyone had any experience with? would anyone recommend it?

I don't like it... It maybe slim, but its wide... The keypad is really good, but Motorola Menus always suck IMO...
It may look good, but the functions are really limited...

You want a Stylophone -> I currently recommend a Samsung SGH D 500

Buba

My brother wants me to get it right now!!! pushy brother!!! more help lol

its kinda like a show-off phone, I never really liked the function and the user-friendlyness but the design of the phone is so cool :D

If you want a hot phone you need the V6, best looking cell ever :thumbsup:

nokia is the only brand to consider when buying a new cellphone

none as good as theirs

Ditto...

Siemes screwd it up by not making their recent ones mp3 capable and Sony Ericcson onyl has up to 200 contacts in their non UMTS or p900 series...

Buba

Btw, I already a mp3 capable Siemens 4 years ago and mycurrent Siemens is mp3 capable as well.

bone said:

none as good as theirs

I strongly disagree!

cya
Oliver

Got the phone..*sigh* manipulating bro' i got...its chargin rite now :D

how does it work?as in issit nice to use?hehe

oliB said:
Btw, I already a mp3 capable Siemens 4 years ago and mycurrent Siemens is mp3 capable as well.

bone said:

none as good as theirs

I strongly disagree!

cya
Oliver

I mean the S series... S65 doesn't play mp3... I also need Bluetooth... I hope they do better with the 75 series... You got a SX1? Does it have BT?

Buba

the only thing i'm looking for is sth with can call and receive textmessages, i realy don't understand the fuss abqut all the technology in gsm's

i want a 5100 (caus it's shock-resistant has a flashlight on top :p), to bad it's color screen though, don't need it at all
well, won't get it anyways, caus they don't make it anymore, the closest you can get is the 5410, and this even got such a stupid camera. DANG, 345?, i don't wanne be paying no wear near 200?, let alone 300 :x

so i still use my hatefull ericsson T20 :thumbsdown:

jasonchiu said:
get the razr

The V3 is the RAZR, right?

My bro has one, he really likes it. He got it when the first came out, not sure what the price is at now. I don't believe they were insuring the phones either, and they aren't that tough (I know someone that dropped theirs and it split).

I still think it's a cool phone, and motorola has one that's black as well. They also have one (not sure when it's out) that is similar to the RAZR V3, but it's not a flip phone.

Buba said:
I mean the S series... S65 doesn't play mp3... I also need Bluetooth... I

Yeah, I have the SX1. It has BT, mp3 and video playback, camera with video capability, the symbian OS which is somehow like windows (you can install programs, run them in the background/on startup, etc.) and you can play doom 1 on it! 8)
I'm using a 1 gigabyte MMC which can hold quite a lot of music and videos. :)

Btw, the phone I had 4 years ago was the SL45(i) and I still use it from time to time.

cya
Oliver

Yeah, sure... Didn't think of symbian phones, I thought he wanted a Stylophone ;-) ...
I wanted a SX1 for ages but they kept delying it... So I ended up with a T610 which I was able to give back and trade for a Nokia 6230, because it was crashing all the time...

I use a 256MB card, biggest one officially supported. Its enough for a good run or day snowboarding...

So, hows the Motorola???

Buba

Buba said:
I wanted a SX1 for ages but they kept delying it...

Yeah, that was kinda annoying! I waited for about a year and already thought about buying a different cell. In the end I still bought the SX1 and I'm happy with it.

cya
Oliver