Should I put track stickers on the Lulzcer?

Should I put track stickers on the Lulzcer?

• Total voters

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
This is a poll. You should vote on it. I know the answer is always "my balls," but yeah.

So, a dilemma: should I add track outlines to my daily beast? I'll probably go with "tracks this idiot's driven" so I can add two instead of just one (plus another one if I wait a couple weeks, hee hee). If I went with "tracks this car has driven," I'd only get one. I like that one, but I think that sticker needs friends.

Pros:
1. Instantly gives the car squiggly-line nerd cred.
2. San Marcos cops seem to dig the Harris Hill outline since they use it for training.
3. Looks cool, dang it

Cons:
1. Instantly gives the car squiggly-line nerd cred. Car instantly loses a bit of its "you got passed by a what?" factor. That doesn't happen often--let me bask in it.
2. On the off chance that I miss a speedtrap OUTSIDE of San Marcos, I'm afraid that anyone who knew what those outlines were would assume I had zero excuse for having a lead foot off the track. (Does that ever happen?) #3's outline would be very recognizable here since it's been in the news just a little 'round the lolstin-verse. ;)
3. Wouldn't track outlines imply that I know what I'm doing? That would suck, because I don't. Coco = no R?ikk?nen.

Mom knows the coco is a hoon, so frightening the parents is a non-factor.

Also, where would they go on my car? The bottom left side of the rear window is currently occupied by a giant rooster (see Lulzcer thread), so I'm thinking elsewhere on the car would be better. I'd prefer sticking with smaller sizes to keep it subtle (2" max, TWSS). Maybe on the passenger side back door's little immovable panel of glass? That doesn't allow much room to add ones, though, but it'd work for now. I think I'm stuck with white since the rooster is in white. Oh, cock. :(

Speak!

Last edited:
Eh, it's not rice if you've done it. They're like kill marks on a fighter plane.

Just for clarification: Balls = Yes.
You're only saying that because I voted for balls. (Hey, I wanted to see the results!)

Eh, it's not rice if you've done it. They're like kill marks on a fighter plane.
Pretty much this. Any time I've tried to convince actual ricers to come out and play, they usually make excuses about "noooo! I'll hurt the car!" (As if accidentally hitting a cyclist on Lime Creek Rd. won't? lol ricer logic.) Or they'll scrape.

Please fill my car with fat chicks--I have usable ride height!

You're only saying that because I voted for balls. (Hey, I wanted to see the results!)

No?I'm saying that because it's how it is. And because I voted for balls.

If any Lancer has earned the right to sport track stickers, yours has. So, balls.

I have to say yes. *looks at own car*
Though I would limit it to your "home" track, as with too many stickers it becomes ugly.

I voted for "balls", just because.

If they can go on a Seat Ibiza, then I don't see why they couldn't go on a Lancer.

I may buy some balls eventually...

...to stick on someone else's car. Mwahahahaha.

Just put a giant sticker of balls on your Lulzcer.

Just put a giant sticker of balls on your Lulzcer.

"This one is the Testiklarnaring. You've probably never heard of it before." </altoid>

Yes, because big brass balls