Should we post proof of who the Stig is?

Dieter Cabral

Car(s)
2012 M3. 2020 Seat Ateca
I came across a video (not in Youtube) which would pretty much prove what we already know about who the Stig is...

The thing is: I'd like you guys to watch it, but this forum is visited by a LOT of people who wouldnt be... discreet to say the least, and conclusions are easy to be made...

Should I post it?

Should we just bury the whole "who is the stig" thing?

Non hostile thoughts are welcome

Last edited:
Yes, but maybe in the spoilers section.

I can tell you now that I have already seen it. To answer your question, I would say no as the majority of people here don't want to know or don't really care either.

Edit: Yeah the spoilers section would be more suitable..

Last edited:
I would like to see it. Please PM or email me about it if you choose not to post it.

As to whether you do post it or not, it doesn't really matter. Those of us who know who he is don't need any more proof and those who don't want to know won't accept any proof no matter what it is.

And with four British newspapers having revealed his identity over the past week, there is no need to worry about discretion anymore.

I don't care who the STIG is. For me, the STIG is someone who has no brains, cannot think, doesn't eat, pee, shit, is confused of stairs, has no fear.. the only thing he can do is, drive around the tracks, and he is AWESOME at that. PERIOD! :p

Well we know that he does pee syncview, we saw him going into the bathroom during the Caterham challenge. The question is whether he really urinated 98RON petrol or not. :p

Well we know that he does pee syncview, we saw him going into the bathroom during the Caterham challenge. The question is whether he really urinated 98RON petrol or not. :p

We have no proof he peed. Maybe he went in there looking for ducks.

There's some people who want to know (each to their own), and plenty of people who don't want to know - post it in the spoilers sections and perhaps to be safe use the
tag to hide the content.

Post it up with a spoiler. If people can't control themselves thats their problem.

can someone close this stupid STIG thread. why cant we just discuss what is next to come in new season or have you seen hamster at some dental clinic recently or how is clarkson coping with the situation that he had to ride the bike. or see how many times May say hello to chicks.
get over this who the fuck is stig thing.

can someone close this stupid STIG thread. why cant we just discuss what is next to come in new season or have you seen hamster at some dental clinic recently or how is clarkson coping with the situation that he had to ride the bike. or see how many times May say hello to chicks.
get over this who the fuck is stig thing.

If you really don't want to know who the stig is (or don't care) just don't open the thread. There are a lot of people who want to know so why can't they find out who is the Stig ?

SOMEONE post it?

Yes please post this video!

Ahh i've seen that one! Thought it was something better..