Show us your Lego!

Why do they have to have a surfboard on it? It's such a bloody cliche.

I'd rather have one in this colour with a lead pipe and some rope on the back seat...

800px-Ted_Bundy_volkswagen.JPG

I ordered my 911 GT3 as soon as they were available on June 1, but they instantly went to "Out of Stock, 30 days". I read the problem is that the shipping boxes aren't strong enough and the set boxed (external and internal part boxes) are getting damaged. Thats the reason for the delay.

I ordered my 911 GT3 as soon as they were available on June 1, but they instantly went to "Out of Stock, 30 days". I read the problem is that the shipping boxes aren't strong enough and the set boxed (external and internal part boxes) are getting damaged. Thats the reason for the delay.

Going to order as soon as they're back in stock. Too bad Lego.com doesn't have a notify option.

That bear :lol: :lol:

You should convert that into this

rmtAzTE.jpg

Quite surprised Lego hasn't done a Top Gear tie-in. A Lego Reliant Space Shuttle would be awesome. And you would have to remember to put the stickers on the wings upside down.

Quite surprised Lego hasn't done a Top Gear tie-in. A Lego Reliant Space Shuttle would be awesome. And you would have to remember to put the stickers on the wings upside down.

That's euhrmm......damn that's good, 3 of their iconic challenge vehicles, I dunno, amphibious cars, or the limo's they did, and 3 minifigs of the boys, all in a 500 ish parts ideas set? That would have been epic, fat chance of that happening now though.

Obviously not my Lego but a cool video none the less.

Review of the Bucket Wheel Excavator:

[video=youtube;-HzpOg_PmSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HzpOg_PmSI[/video]

Yeah, pretty much that, this was expected, it's as similar thing as with the outriggers on 42009, the engine strains, and what power there is gets lost in parts flexing.

Now to get round this, they need to start doubling up on structural parts, start introducing metal axles and gears, or at least a material that does not flex whithout breaking, and produce a more powerfull motor (or have 2 work alongside eachother).....not sure all that is finacially viable for one set a year.

Still buying this thing as soon as I can find one.

(wich is proving difficult, the usual local online retailers won't let me pre order since they don't know how many they will actually have on launch (if any), and shops don't have them yet, and can't guarantee they will have them by launch day, same for the Claas, launch of 2H technic seems to be a ripe old clusterfuck again.....)

/firstworldproblem.

Last edited:
I recently bought the new Lego Beetle that came out. Looks nice and it was a really fun build. Sorry about the lighting. Yes, I do need to change my light bulbs soon.

20160715_205934_zpsifdophwz.jpg

20160715_205722_zpsdm3vvwgg.jpg

20160715_205806_zpss3g1wmr7.jpg

Last edited:
You forgot to post the proof pic. How do we know it's yours? :tease:

You forgot to post the proof pic. How do we know it's yours? :tease:

I believe him, only a FinalGearian would have that crappy a desk while buying expensive Lego just because it looks like a car :p

The Technic 24 hour endurance racer is currently 20% off on Amazon for $103.50

Od6VJs3.png

I have a $100 gift card I got as a prize a little bit ago. This is very tempting.

EDIT: Annndddd ordered!

Last edited: