Show us your Lego!

991 RSR

bu-Ta9_oRQK4Ci9qpNuYIA

So how do people feel about the chinese knockoff Legos like Lepin and Lele? My dream set has been the USC Star Destroyer, but they are too expensive to justify buying. However the chinese knockoff is reasonable, so I ordered one to check it out. Anyone else tried them?

So how do people feel about the chinese knockoff Legos like Lepin and Lele? My dream set has been the USC Star Destroyer, but they are too expensive to justify buying. However the chinese knockoff is reasonable, so I ordered one to check it out. Anyone else tried them?

I don't personally have experience with those sets, but I have a feeling it will be a case of you get what you pay for - poor fitting low quality pieces.

Disgusting is what that is, Chinese copycat crap....don't support that industry.

4 buck 'random firetrucks with ugly yellow minifig' sets is one thing, to simple copy a set, box design and all is proper theft.

Last edited:

If it makes you as happy as the real deal then go for it. To me it would detract from my enjoyment of the set to know it was a knockoff so I wouldn't consider it, but that's just how I feel.

Some snaps from Legoworld yesterday. I had M3lover Jr. with me so didn't have a ton of time to take pictures and most of the time was spend in the Duplo play areas. But a cool event for sure.

I have been eyeing the 42063 BMW since new years and since I came across a 25 % off sale I couldn't wait any longer :)

It is quite a bit more chunky and fleshed out than the 42036 street motorcycle which I guess 228 more pieces will do. The different front suspension setup and shaft drive make it pretty interesting to put together. All in all very pleased with it ^_^

Edit: Also

Last edited:
About 3 hours solid to put together.

Last edited:
i'm interested as well

my brother's birthday is up next month, and he bought a GS1200 last summer, so i'm thinking about getting this for him...

lego came out with tape?
[video=youtube;Hl0nOXi-GGU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=Hl0nOXi-GGU[/video]

lego came out with tape?
[video=youtube;Hl0nOXi-GGU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=Hl0nOXi-GGU[/video]

Neat idea!

At 0:15 in the video, is that an adult slapping away a childs hand to do it their own way? Is it this guy?

OIk9hfD.jpg

This is so good an accurate! Even Lego Champions didnt make such a small car so accurate in form! Hope it gets made!

I think the photo makes it look smaller than it actually is. It has atleast 4 times the number of bricks compared to Speed champions cars so it better well should look much better.

lego came out with tape?

That's a third party 'lego compatible' product, have been plenty of those these last few years, the fact more and more adults are rediscovering Lego seems to help, bricks that light up, accessoiries for minifigs, speciality bricks, stuff that lego just does not make or no longer makes in some cases.

Dispite some of that stuff actually beeing very clever they never seem to do very well though.

How did you like it seeing you actually own one?

I think it's a great piece and I'm glad I have it. A few mates who have seen it also think it's rather awesome to have a mini version of my bike.

I want a whole series of these Group B projects.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/171007

Or if they do one, hopefully they change it to the Audi Quattro. But I'd probably still buy the Pugeot.

Being a dane you probably know my feelings about that crap already. But seeing that I know the guy who was in charge of the rs3 design I'm utterly disgusted by those products, he has spent years making illustrations/pictures/whatever, the drawings inside the box is actually his own hand drawings, and every fucking thing has just been shamelessly copyed :censored: