My Model Team collection..

P1030151.JPG

P1030154.JPG

And some Technic..
P1030171.JPG

P1030178.JPG

P1030181.JPG

P1030182.JPG

Have to upload some pictures of the city too..

edit:
The little tabletown
P1030282.JPG

P1030278.JPG

And one of the trains;
P1030193.JPG

P1030195.JPG

Last edited:
Woo, lego!

My Model Team collection..

P1030178.JPG

I used to have that blue tow truck! That was the biggest Technic I owned. And it looks tiny in your collection :cry:

Edit: My collection. Same image I post in the toys thread. No new lego to talk about :(

Img490rs.png

Seeing those rims and the tires still makes me sad about the Tow Truck :(

Last edited:
Haha Zyrex, you have pretty much all the ones I wanted when I was younger but couldn't afford.

Now they make lame ones that don't compare to those. :(

Haha Zyrex, you have pretty much all the ones I wanted when I was younger but couldn't afford.

Now they make lame ones that don't compare to those. :(

Actualy most of his (large) Technic and city stuff along with the train is very recent, Emerald Night (the train) has to be one of the most beautiful legosets ever and its from last year.
They still do make good stuff, only problem is they mostly seem to advertise the licences movie/whatever/tie-in crap, so people think that's all lego does these days.
But ofcourse those sets make em money.....money they need to be able to still produce proper legosets for collectors.

But Modelteam is much older indeed, I love the helicopter transport in blue btw :p

Indeed, most of the big technic sets are fairly recent, the black tow truck is from 2007 i think, red crane truck from this this/last year, still available i think.. excavator is this year.
The little helicopter is from the '90s though, and the green and blue truck. Those two where my pride and joy I remember :D Really fun to program that green truck and it made sounds and everything, awesome little piece of engineering. I still have some old sets I haven't assembled, and my old city stuff are mostly vehicles, so they don't stand out as much as the modular buildings ;)

edit: Yeah, the Model Team ones are older, the white truck is from 86, the helicopter transport is from 91 i believe. Thanks for the compliment on the blue one btw ;)

I can't get over how cheap lego is here in the states compared to back home in Australia

also

WP_000035.jpg

WP_000034.jpg

Well.....this thread has fucked with my head enough for me to actualy buy this this afternoon.....

l_lego%208043.jpg

Well in that case... I've decided which one I'm getting. Lol. Whether or not I have the funds is a completely different matter. I need an 8x8 crane truck in my life...

It's a great set, the remote controlled excavator :)
[video=youtube;wOXBDf15-gw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOXBDf15-gw[/video]

Thread = Successful.

Also, nice one Hidden_hunter. Been looking at that one for a while.

It was only $99 from the lego store and they had heaps of them, the women behind the counter looked at me a bit wierd when I bought it :O

Actualy most of his (large) Technic and city stuff along with the train is very recent, Emerald Night (the train) has to be one of the most beautiful legosets ever and its from last year.

Guess what I got for Christmas. :dance:
And yes, it is really gorgeous.

It was only $99 from the lego store and they had heaps of them, the women behind the counter looked at me a bit wierd when I bought it :O

:blink:

I must have that shuttle in my life. The problem is where would I put it since I already have a few planes, the big-ass 787 and a helicopter :lol:

Lego should start sponsoring FinalGear, this Topic has made them some serious revenue :p