Show us your Lego!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/5axkxoy.jpg"}[/IMG2]

M3lover;n3548227 said:
Looks like the reveal of the 42083 is near and release could be May 16th:

https://brickshow.com/2018/04/the-l...n-42083-eyed-for-an-early-vip-release-in-may/

Azure and dark blue exterior with beige interior, which seem to work really well :)

People are already up in arms since it looks like there will be some gaps here and there, but it is still a Technic model so I don't knoww what they expected.

Great news! Been saving up a bunch of Amazon gift certificates from my birthday and other various awards for this. Though I still haven't built the GT3 RS thats in my office.

We got a flyer in the mail for the new roller coaster (10261) on Tuesday which the kids locked onto in seconds and guess what showed up today..... I know we need to get a table just for this set along with a table for my daughters room for all her lego friends sets.

Last edited:
There are hints on Facebook about a collaboration between Lego, Aston Martin and the 007 franchise.

I imagine the first option will be the DB5 but if they continue with a series and the Vantage from Living Daylights becomes a reality then I'm definitely going to buy that one.

I'm relative new to the world of legos, but had some questions about the legos ideas sets that make it to production. Are they typically a limited run or there is a good supply so I can wait to buy when one goes on sale? Do any of them end up as collector's items that would appreciate in value after a few years? I'm a massive Voltron fan and will definitely be buying the ideas set when it releases soon. However, the rumored price tag of $200 has me thinking twice about buying more than one set.

As a rule they stay in production long enough for everyone to get one eventually, getting one at launch can sometimes be difficult for some sets,
(Saturn V, Wall-E comes to mind ).

As for discounts, don't bank on it, most ideas sets never get discounted, unless it's something that fails completely (The Big Bang theory anyone? )

Collectible they will all become, especially MISB sets, but to be fair that's the case for everything Lego makes that's aimed at adults these days.......just be aware that the bubble CAN and DOES burst at some points, just ask the people who were hoarding original UCS Millenium falcons.

Oh my god... working ejector seat

I have kept myself away from creator sets so far despite being sorely tempted by the London bus....I don't need another line to collect and all that.

This is gonna fuck that plan up so bad.

I don't think it looks good TBH, all entries in the Creator Expert car line so far were better than this. I understand they tried to cram as many functions as possible in to the model, but the shape is represented rather poorly. Not to mention the price, which is way over the top.

I'd rather get the London bus or the Caterham. Or maybe even the Beetle... I'm rather disappointed in the DB5 :(

gt1750;n3551711 said:
I don't think it looks good TBH, all entries in the Creator Expert car line so far were better than this. I understand they tried to cram as many functions as possible in to the model, but the shape is represented rather poorly. Not to mention the price, which is way over the top.

I'd rather get the London bus or the Caterham. Or maybe even the Beetle... I'm rather disappointed in the DB5 :(

I have to agree with you. It's a great idea in principle, but compared to other recent efforts, very poorly executed.

Of course that won't stop it vanishing from the shelves faster than free stilts at a midget convention.

I did a thing.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"1584","width":"2112","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/EApWjaz.jpg"}[/IMG2]

No regrets, aside from the fact I have no space to set this out if I build it, so it may just stay boxed up until I move again.

Nabster;n3552036 said:
I did a thing.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"1584","width":"2112","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/EApWjaz.jpg"}[/IMG2]

No regrets, aside from the fact I have no space to set this out if I build it, so it may just stay boxed up until I move again.

I'm hoping to put mine together in the next couple of weeks. 10 minutes here and there... hopefully if I can control the urge.

This is how fast you can spin a Lego wheel with only Lego motors, and by other means of drive.

That + nicjasno = :blowup: