Show us your Lego!

No, this + nicjasno (and everybody else, but especially nicjasno) = :blowup:

I went to Hong Kong a couple of times recently... and paid a visit to "In's Point", what an amazing place! :love:

Bought a lighting kit for my brother's VW Camper Van (at 2:04 in the video) and another one for my Eiffel Tower that is in storage back in Germany.

Ugh. My to build/to buy list is growing too fast.

Sets I currently have at home but haven't built yet:
75885 - Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC - Speed Champions
75886 - Ferrari 488 GT3 Scuderia Corsa - Speed Champions
75899 - Ferrari LaFerrari - Speed Champions
75893 - Dodge Challenger Demon & Dodge Charger R/T - Speed Champions
75877 - Mercedes-AMG GT3 - Speed Champions
42056 - Porsche 911 GT3 RS - Technic

Sets I currently have on my to-buy list:
75873 - Audi R8 LMS ultra - Speed Champions
75878 - Bugatti Chiron - Speed Champions
75882 - Ferrari FXX K - Speed Champions
75889 - Ferrari Ultimate Garage - Speed Champions
75908 - Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 - Speed Champions
75909 - McLaren P1 - Speed Champions
75910 - Porsche 918 Spyder - Speed Champions
75912 - Porsche 911 GT - Speed Champion
42083 - Bugatti Chiron - Technic
10262 - 007 Aston Martin - Creator

.... and now I need to add this Mustang.

If only that Mustang was the correct color.

The pieces don’t look unique. Once the BoM comes out in the build book, you could probably order a green version of all those bricks from BrickLink.

I like it in the blue. The whole "Bullitt/green Mustang" thing is a bit of a cliche after all so I can understand why they didn't go down that route.

I like it in the blue. The whole "Bullitt/green Mustang" thing is a bit of a cliche after all so I can understand why they didn't go down that route.
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

Good looking set but why the hell did they have to make it the same colour as you would typically find in a diaper?

Yeah that colour is awful. I also find it interesting that this kit is for a car that we haven't even seen in the metal yet.

I started playing the LEGO expansion for Forza last night and I feel like I'm going to struggle to avoid buying any Speed Champions sets. I didn't know they even existed.

Last edited:
Yeah that colour is awful. I also find it interesting that this kit is for a car that we haven't even seen in the metal yet.

It was probably going to be released after the actual Defender, but leaked. Its not unusual for OEMs to give toy and video game companies early access to design data or even prototypes

As for Speed Champions sets. I fee your pain. I have too many, and now I’m trying to go back and catch the discontinued ones on eBay if I can grab them for cheap.

Last edited:
It was probably going to be released after the actual Defender, but leaked. Its not unusual for OEMs to give toy and video game companies early access to design data or even prototypes

As for Speed Champions sets. I fee your pain. I have too many, and now I’m trying to go back and catch the discontinued ones on eBay if I can grab them for cheap.

I didn’t take enough notice to see that the post was from Lucky8, that makes more sense. I enjoy their YouTube content for the Land Rover stuff.

If I get anything from Speed Champions it’ll probably be the 75888 set, I really like the 911 Turbo 3.0 in green. I hope I can unlock it in Forza, it’s the 911 I would have given the chance.