Shutdown Day

I?ve ditched my cellphone about 3 years ago. I?ve had them for 4 Years before, and it drove me nutz in the End. I know lots of People and at that time did various jobs to pay for my studies. The Phone was ringing constandly ... day, night, jobs, friends, familiy ... so at the end I quit it. All in all I don?t regret it. I get odd reactions when People ask for my mobile number and I tell them I don?t have any, and stuff like that - and I am not at all the "alternative-type" who condems technology or stuff. I just consider it a bit less comfi without a mobile phone, but also a lot more relaxing.

I hardly even use my cellphone. I can't have it on at work, so most of the time it stays off, or at least on silent. It's more of a security thing for me. A way to call out, just in case I really really need to.

I prefer text messaging anyways. :p

I didn't have internet the last 2 days and I started to have withdrawal sympthoms.
It's worse when it's an F1-weekend though!

^^^ Fine and dandy :)

Well I'm just about to start my research on a speech I have to do by Wednesday, thank god it's the last one for the class. Doing speeches for an online class is the most awkward thing I've ever had to do. After research it's on to my math that I've already learned in high school class and then more progress with my game level for my texture class. So yeah I'm doing great, computer has only been on for 16 Days, 12 Hours, 41 Minutes, 16 Seconds. :lol:

Oops I forgot to turn my PC off and left it on for most of the day. Not that I care or anything, I don't participate in tree hugging days. In fact, the next time there is one of these pointless days, I'm going to ride around on an old 2-stroke lawn mower to make up for the pollution loss...

:p

It doesn't help that I am reading this for the first time on 03 May, 2008.
B85W0_facepalm.jpg

I love the idea of combating any good those assholes think they are making, whenever theres like green day or something I have a fire and put lots of oil on it, fuck you al gore, go die!

I was away from the computer for 4 hours today and left it on. It's been running 24/7 for the past 2 years now.

I shut mine down when sleeping (if I'm not downloading something) so that time equals up to a lot of days :p

Shut.... down... compooter?

Huh? I no understand what mean that.

I played most of Crysis on delta, so I probably used much more power than normal :D

If I turn off my computer, I'll end up going for a drive. That's hardly saving energy, now is it?

If I didn't use my computer on Shutdown Day then I wouldn't have been able to get a sweet deal on a new motorcycle jacket. But worse...I wouldn't have been able to provide Finalgear with some of its recent entertainment. :D

It doesn't help that I am reading this for the first time on 03 May, 2008.
B85W0_facepalm.jpg

yaeh me too.
Thing is, there's this annoying thing called work, which requires extensive use of both computer and the internets.

So yeah, fail