SIAPC shoot-out

JCTK

I think most of us share the same thoughts, this part we weren't terribly interested.

But after seeing Gordon Ramsay at the British GP, I suddenly came up with one idea, put him alongside Jamie Oliver and it'll be bloody brilliant~!:cool:

any other pairings we can think of that would make it work~?:rolleyes:

Reactions: LP
Gordon Ramsay VS Simon Cowell, and when you throw Clarkson in there we could have a fist fight!! That would be good TV! :D

I think the guests are more successful if they are assholes, therefor top gear should only have assholes on.

Is it just me or have the SIARPC segments become longer this season? Seems I have to skip further ahead in my media player to get past them than I remember doing for the older episodes.

I have asked another forum member with the necessary skills and a head for statistics to compare the average running times of SIARPC from this series with precious when they only had a single guest. Results in a separate thread to be posted ASAP after the current series finshes.

As for head to head encounters, Ramsay v Oliver would be good, although Ramsay v Delia Smith would be more explosive as he can't stand her and she is as mad as a box of frogs.

Better idea - in light of their past animosities, why not get Piers Morgan on on his own and he and JC go out in the Lacetti as Clarkson hasn't set a lap time in it yet?

Better idea - in light of their past animosities, why not get Piers Morgan on on his own and he and JC go out in the Lacetti as Clarkson hasn't set a lap time in it yet?

That would be messy, to say the least. Or why not have Piers Morgan and Ian Hislop, didn't he have a grudge against him as well?

Reactions: MWF
That would be messy, to say the least. Or why not have Piers Morgan and Ian Hislop, didn't he have a grudge against him as well?

Paul Merton and Robert Kilroy-Silk, the rematch. Paul Merton and Angus Deayton. Alonso and Hamilton? Or if we're digging up grudge matches, Mohamed al-Fayed and Prince Philip.

Or just Hislop v Paul Merton. That could and should be piss funny. :lol:

Jose Mourinho v Alex Ferguson (never gonna happen but nice to imagine).

You could spend all day thinking up examples, but the basic theory is sound - if they are going to have two SIARPC then make them two people with a natural urge to compete with each other.

Oh Yeah.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_QfW58Efcck[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=r_2ZsMFY0fg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=C8ffWTdXw4A&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

How to make SIARPC interesting: Make the two guests battle against each other on the same time around the track.

How to make SIARPC interesting: Make the two guests battle against each other on the same time around the track.

seeing one crap Lacceti race against another crap Lacceti with people who can't drive~? doesn't sound terribly interesting... lol

Yeah, it does! I'd definitely watch that, without a doubt. Especially if they're two people that have a reason to be competitive with eachother.

Trouble with that is it's already been done. Can't remember the name of the show now but it was fairly tedious and featured two minor celebs going head to head in crap cars.

By getting two people with natural rivalry on SIARPC the fireworks would happen in the studio and there'd be no need for it to happen out on the track, not to mention the likely increase in TG's already sky-high insurance premiums.