• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

sig problems

The brown kid

umm..im not really good at putting in a sig...i found a post that said put te img tag there so i did and i put a url...i didnt know wat to put. can some 1 help me...i have the image on my computer and its the right size i just dont know how to put it on.

Put it between
?? You didn't put the / in the brackets on the end.

man im stupid...i still dont get it
lol :oops:

you need hosting for it. i cant see that picture from your computer ;)

go to www.imageshack.**

http://img473.imageshack.**/img473/5870/untitled11cg.jpg

i did it!!! woo thnx a lot guys

Man that image seems tall for some reason. :?

Anyway, is there a need for all that white space? :p How about this? :)

http://img520.imageshack.**/img520/6485/untitled11cg0bt.jpg

Why do you say " The Brown Kid ?"

I think it would be cooler if you added the comment with an image or something....

Yeah, I'm starting to agree.

Well yours is beginning to be quite tall too.. infact you must be very close to that 175 pixels limit, atleast on a 1024x768 screen.

brown kid's sig only looks big cos there is so much white around it. 175 is just right IMO, next to other forums which can get out of control with their sigs.

Nice sig btw raheel

Renesis said:
Well yours is beginning to be quite tall too.. infact you must be very close to that 175 pixels limit, atleast on a 1024x768 screen.
Yeah, I know. Thinking of better ways to do it now.

The brown kid's sig changed to the smaller version and is my sig better, Ren? :)

Edit: Dur, I can use a smaller font! Making even better now...

^Its hard to follow now, but I already know whats there so it dun affect me...

BTW look at rens sig! Whats with the huge white space? :?

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
It's because of his avatar and profile details column. It's taller than his post column. If he posts a long post, it won't have all that white space.

And should I make my sig slightly larger?

Viper007Bond said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
It's because of his avatar and profile details column. It's taller than his post column. If he posts a long post, it won't have all that white space.

Yeah. It was much better before Ren talked you into changing it.
jensked said:
Viper007Bond said:

Personally, I don't like sigs that draw to much attention away from the message. I think yours is fine and is also recognisable (is that even a word?).
Yes it is.

BTW: My sig isn't a problem is it? :p Its only seasonal..