• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Sig too large?

Sig too large?

• Yes it's way too large, it's enormous, RESIZE NOW!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it's perfect, it represents who you are. KEEP IT!

• Whatever

• Total voters
^ You should add a poll to this. And I vote for 'Yes". :p

Bit big for my personal tastes, but it doesn't break the set rules, so...

I expressed my opinion on huge sigs before.. So I had to support my words :)
And yes, I think it wouldn't hurt anyone to make it a few times smaller :) Anyway. I'm not a moderator, I don't even post here very often. So do what you want :|

Too tall is the problem here, I don't care for wide sigs but yours is definately too tall IMO

how is it too tall? what space do you need it for?

you ppl dont make sense. i guess plain white forums are better than the color and character that comes with our sigs. :roll: :roll: :evil:

justin syder said:
how is it too tall? what space do you need it for?

you ppl dont make sense. i guess plain white forums are better than the color and character that comes with our sigs. :roll: :roll: :evil:
Ok, lets say you are reading a thread on the forum on a 1024x768 resolution display. There is a post by you, and then a post by Joysty one after another.

Added together, your signature images will be taking up 460 pixels of the 768 pixel resolution height. That doesn't leave much room for text - and we are here to read what each other type, right... not stare at each other's signature images. :p There is nothing wrong with wanting to have a personalized sig... it just doesn't need to take up half my screen.

your sig is just as distracting. if you think mine are then sigs all together should be gone so you can better see the small hidden text. :roll:

i guess this will do since it meets the pxls. :roll:

it meets the pxls now, dont "whatever".

I think he was just stating his opinion about the whole thing...not just you :p

Agreed. Thanks for resizing it - now do as you promised and remove the election stuff, and put up some good car pics!!!

I did but then there was a complaint against me and jostys size. mine is now resized. its done.

Now look at my sig!!! Look what you've done! With your 10 votes against me :evil:

There's a saying in Dutch "Who burns his ass, has to sit on the blisters"

So I present to you.......The Multipla! Bitches! :wink:

Auto_Visualizza.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(You're still over 200 pixels though :p)