Sigh, is this a scam

Jeeze, dunno why this caused everyone's panties to be in a wad? I've only sold something once on eBay before, and that was years ago. Only bougt something about 3 to 4 times. I've heard so many eBay horror stories since then that I wanted to have a 2nd opinion about this ok?

Chill, it's cool, nobody was annoyed, it's just that you seem to do alot of over thinking, over analysing and worrying, the amount of energy and time you seem to have put in this simple E-bay transaction is mind bending, what will you do if life ever throws you a real curveball and you get real problems? Sit and think about it for 6 months? Or get off your ass and act to put things right?
I've seen you complain about how you never feel like you get anything done or get anywhere......I think I know why.

We have a saying here about people with your state of mind, it translates something like this : "Let's hope we never get another war because with guys like him were fucked" :p

Ever see those "work from home" ads promising quick money? Those are typically "receive packages of stolen goods, or ebay items with stolen accounts/cc numbers, and reship them overseas".

Ship it with a signature being required at delivery.

He already did that, and the zip+4 shows the address of a martial arts/fitness studio. Enshinkai Martial Arts & Fitness.

Chill, it's cool, nobody was annoyed, it's just that you seem to do alot of over thinking, over analysing and worrying, the amount of energy and time you seem to have put in this simple E-bay transaction is mind bending, what will you do if life ever throws you a real curveball and you get real problems? Sit and think about it for 6 months? Or get off your ass and act to put things right?
I've seen you complain about how you never feel like you get anything done or get anywhere......I think I know why.

We have a saying here about people with your state of mind, it translates something like this : "Let's hope we never get another war because with guys like him were fucked" :p

:lol: No worries. And so true, I overanalyse too much for sure, it's a bad habit. It's getting better but its slow.

Ever see those "work from home" ads promising quick money? Those are typically "receive packages of stolen goods, or ebay items with stolen accounts/cc numbers, and reship them overseas".

Interesting, I honestly didn't know that. I will admit that a small part of me wished those were legit lol.
Ship it with a signature being required at delivery.

Dropped it off today and added on insurance the day before, why not.

He already did that, and the zip+4 shows the address of a martial arts/fitness studio. Enshinkai Martial Arts & Fitness.

Interesting but I guess it could just be the person's business or whatever. Oh well, i've got insurance so it's all good.

I was registered in Holland, and I needed a home address to register in Australia, was a bit of a hassle. If you're not gonna live permanently in a country, why bother. On the other hand, it can look suspicious, I can imagine. I never had any trouble with people sending me stuff.

dear usps....I thought "priority mail" was a few business days, not delivery on my cakeday, June 20th.

*eyeroll*

dear usps....I thought "priority mail" was a few business days, not delivery on my cakeday, June 20th.

*eyeroll*

They never said what priority it was. :p Also, if you read the fine print, they don't actually guarantee delivery or even tracking information accuracy.

Thanks for shipping that iPod to me some years ago btw <3 :D

I sympathise with your plite, I really do.. but I'm gonna be honest.. It's the lack of question mark in the title is really bothering me now. :|

Last edited:
I don?t really see the problem. Sure, two different locations, but that?s not nessecary saying anything. People Move and one of these eBay pages might not be up to date.

True. I have 2 addresses on E-Bay and Amazon. My one here in Ohio and the other one in England.

So...was it a scam or not?