Signature Requests

My signature's been looking empty, so I figured it's time I ask for something to fill it up.

I haven't got much criteria, just so long as there's a CLK Black in it, it's fine, everything else is up to the maker, should be interesting to see what people can come up with. Oh, and it would be nice if it could come with a matching avatar, if that's not too much to ask for (I know I've got a CLK Black avatar, but I've had it for a while now and think it's time to change it).

Thanks in advance.

ok played around a bit.

evel-sig-1687.png

And avatars to go with... not sure which you'd like better so did two. although you might just like a small detail from the picture...

evel-av-2-1686.png
evel-av-1-1685.png

ok played around a bit.

evel-sig-1687.png

And avatars to go with... not sure which you'd like better so did two. although you might just like a small detail from the picture...

evel-av-2-1686.png
evel-av-1-1685.png

That was much quicker than expected. Thanks to both of you, I prefer LurkerPatrol's a bit more to be honest, but +rep goes to both for the effort.

Since Im crap at photoshop, and I don't even have it installed on this computer, I thought I'd ask if someone would be kind enough to photoshop me a sig from this photo:
http://img268.imageshack.**/img268/6587/takavalot006.jpg

Do what you want with the image, as long as it's in the accepted size limit, and it looks good :)

And could you remove the licence plate numbers from the final sig? :)

Last edited:
Looks excellent, could do without the MASSIVE "Posmo" on the plate though :p Just removing the letters and leaving it blank would do the trick :)

Generally there's two way's to add flourishes (or doodles)
One you use the pen (vector) tool to draw some how you want them.
Two you download premade vectors and use the ones you like.

Yep, I used both premade and hand-drawn for that one. Mostly premade I think.

You can dl em from places like deviantart and others. You can search google as well

I'm thinking of making myself a new signature, and I've got the basic idea, but only one snag: I need to know the font type in the Jaguar logo. Can anyone help? Free e-cookie to whoever gives me the answer. :)

Could someone be bothered (once again, I apologise) to make me a new avatar for my deviantart account. It must be only 50x50 and the only thing I want is a camera of some sort and to write C.Alex on it. Cookies for the one who does :).