Signature Requests

Just one thing. Is the size ok for this forum? It seems kinda big.

Other than that... :shock2::drool: :love: Thank you.

EDIT: Screw it, I think it's just fine in size. :p

Last edited:
well, im thinking of a signature that combines my two fav sports teams and im wondering if i should just stick with one of the teams since they are completely unrelated. Hockey and F1.

i just figured it would be better to PM than to hog up a bunch of posts discussing this with the artist.

Post your requirements here anyway. That way myself and anyone else inclined can view what you want without feeling like we're committing ourselves. I'm not feeling terribly creative at the moment so no guarantees from me sorry!

well, im thinking of something that will include the Tampa Bay Lightning as well as Mclaren-Mercedes (ham). Im really beinning to think that i need to pick one and stick with it but i just cant so maybe one of each and i can change it per season.

As far as the hockey one, looking for an action shot maybe with a nice background from an "one the ice" perspective and useing
the new logo kind of cropped in(?)

as far as VMM, something cool, be creative.

overall, i like how Red_Bull's isnt square, i like the extra sticking out there so basically something like that except with logo's. i like simple but with flare, if you know what i mean. let me know if you need pictures or anything

Last edited:
Changed my mind :p

Couldnt think of a way to work a combined TBL/VMM logo though...

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/re/redbull/2011/06/14/tbl_sikpony_001.jpg

Heh, beginning to think I might use it! :p

Last edited:
if its bad etiquit to critique this work please let me know but here goes anyways! lol

Changed my mind :p

Couldnt think of a way to work a combined TBL/VMM logo though...

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/re/redbull/2011/06/14/tbl_sikpony_001.jpg

Heh, beginning to think I might use it! :p
tampa has a new logo starting next year,

97hhvk8e5if0riesnex30etgz.gif

and the alternate logo (shoulder)

u9j9gjgn2t7ir1w783olorjrl.gif

i love the look that you used though. If you go to the Tampa Bay Lightning website you will see the color theme they are using, im begining to like it. Just blue and white, they seem to be going wih the "less is more" idea. thining of something simple with the colors. BTW, i am not a fan of that "bolts" jersey logo. i actually like the city backgound theme they have on the site too. also, i saw a t-shirt (i just ordered) that said "high voltage hockey" above the logo, thought tose words kicked ass for the team theme. just some thoughts.:)

as far as the VMM one, im actually thinking of having both so i can change them as the season change. i like yours so something close to that would be cool.

Thank you in advance for your work.

Last edited:
if its bad etiquit to critique this work please let me know but here goes anyways! lol

Not at all!

I'll have a rethink and try to work something with the new logo (was unaware of the new logo, I thought the one I had was new because it looked newer than an older one I saw :p). I can sorta see how I might incorporate the city theme with the new logo.

Basically I can do a sig like the one above but with the new logo and I can try to work the city into the background behind the players (runs the risk of over complicating an already busy image though). Might have to remove the blue background.

Or the new logo with a blue city coming off it with perhaps 'High Voltage' in a very simple blue and white.

I dunno, I'll have to have a play with it tomorrow. I wont do anything tonight as it's 3am and I'm going to bed.

Cant think of an idea for the VMM sig. If I had an idea I probably would've used it for myself! :p

Could probably do something in a similar sort of style though.

Not at all!

I'll have a rethink and try to work something with the new logo (was unaware of the new logo, I thought the one I had was new because it looked newer than an older one I saw :p). I can sorta see how I might incorporate the city theme with the new logo.

Basically I can do a sig like the one above but with the new logo and I can try to work the city into the background behind the players (runs the risk of over complicating an already busy image though). Might have to remove the blue background.

Or the new logo with a blue city coming off it with perhaps 'High Voltage' in a very simple blue and white.

I dunno, I'll have to have a play with it tomorrow. I wont do anything tonight as it's 3am and I'm going to bed.

Cant think of an idea for the VMM sig. If I had an idea I probably would've used it for myself! :p

Could probably do something in a similar sort of style though.

with the hockey logo, i think its simple, lets try the logo with the city and the words "high voltage hockey" large and some small text below it (if it works) "tampa bay lightning". no players is fine. just something simple but nice to look at, you know?

as far as the VMM thing, if you wanna take whatever you come up with and hand me off this one im cool with that, i just want something thats different from the rest of the worlds crap, lol

thanx again, i look forward to what you do!

Come up with this so far:

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/re/redbull/2011/06/16/SikPonyTBLMkII.jpg

that is almost exctly what i had in mind, wow. one small change would be i would go with just plain block bold in the same font that they use for the web site on the High Voltage maybe? or even something that looks electric and, well, "high voltage", lol

Glad you like it. I do too actually, I'm surprised just how quickly it came together and I think it looks better than the other one. I aimed to get the 'High Voltage' in the same font and style as was on the t-shirt. I guess when you say the font on the website you mean on the All In logo? It's probably a font I have, TBL don't seem to have been too adventurous when it came to font design luckily! :p

Glad you like it. I do too actually, I'm surprised just how quickly it came together and I think it looks better than the other one. I aimed to get the 'High Voltage' in the same font and style as was on the t-shirt. I guess when you say the font on the website you mean on the All In logo? It's probably a font I have, TBL don't seem to have been too adventurous when it came to font design luckily! :p

yea, i realized after i wrote that that you were using the shirt font, great idea. whats cool about it is that both the baseball team and the hockey team use essentially the same colors minus the light blue but you managed to accidentally use the light blue, lol. Ill just say that if you can make "high voltage" more block like the All In and less stretch then it will be perfect.

again i say, outstanding work sir. thank you!

I don't know that I can. I don't know what the font is. I might've spoken too soon, it looks like I don't have it and don't even begin to know what it may be called! It's sorta like a curved Rockwell...

Do you like the light blue or should I change it? I could do a dark blue outline like so:

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/re/redbull/2011/06/16/TBLSPMkIII.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/re/redbull/2011/06/16/TBLSPMk4.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know that I can. I don't know what the font is. I might've spoken too soon, it looks like I don't have it and don't even begin to know what it may be called! It's sorta like a curved Rockwell...

Do you like the light blue or should I change it? I could do a dark blue outline like so:

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/re/redbull/2011/06/16/TBLSPMkIII.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/re/redbull/2011/06/16/TBLSPMk4.jpg

damn, so many choices! i like them all but the original is the best and i dont wanna look a gift horse in the mouth so ill just say lets stick with what you gave me in the first one and ill be happy with that. just change the light blue a couple of shades darker, not to much darker though, and it will be great!

Hey guys, I would like to request a signature but then I reconsidered and decided to come to ask for help instead.

How do most of you start making your signatures? Random idea? Google images? Then finally, how do you make everything come together as a whole?

I guess what I'm asking is how to use photoshop LOL.

It'd be awesome if someone could make me a simple mclaren fanboy siggy but for now, all I have is this picture stolen from a wallpaper. >.>

edit: Or maybe a sig with the 458 :D More related to my user.

Last edited:
It's the first time I play with Photoshop, so I thought it would be good to put skills (I have non) to good use by designing a little signature.
So here is what I came up with.

Let me know what you think.

2wpphya.png

Last edited:
It's....too boring. The bright blue text on the right hand side doesn't compliment the rest of the signature.