• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

SIIACHTMATAY5PITISMOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
Since It Is A Common Habit To Make A Thread About Your 5000th Posts, I Thought I Should Make One Too.

So here goes :D

Well let me be the first to reply in this thread and ask if you have seen my remote?
i can't find it fucking anywhere :/

I like this hat.
1up_trucker_hat_link.jpg

Re: SIIACHTMATAY5PITISMOT.

Jostyrostelli said:
Since It Is A Common Habit To Make A Thread About Your 5000th Posts, I Thought I Should Make One Too.

So here goes :D
:lmao:

Kip_6666 said:
Now all you need is a second shoe and your almost legal enough to go out on the streets!

Let's give it a try

1up_trucker_hat_link.jpg

nintendo_1up_th.jpg

pdPMNDO0001.jpg

Damn, that shirt is tight and I'm still missing one shoe. Has anyone seen it ?

Jostyrostelli said:
And Kip, why do you keep calling me Jostie?

Do you have a cheap-ass keyboard that doesn't support the Y?

I will give u an answer to that shorty. I was writing one on my computer up stairs. But something interupted me downstairs. I have to take care of this thing b4 i can answer that question.

I could answer it here, but i believe i had something going on the other computer. :)

Hmmm okey, well you could always call or SMS me the answer, I'm dying to know why!

Just a postcard will do too...

Jostyrostelli said:
And Kip, why do you keep calling me Jostie?

Do you have a cheap-ass keyboard that doesn't support the Y?

K, i'm back, and this is what i was typeing
Oh, my keyboard is very hightech actually, just the person who uses it isn't.

But that no excuse, I don't know why i call u that. Maybe its cause tostie is spelled "ie", and tostie rhymes with "jostey"

one less mystery

/edit @ swek, damn boy, that will get u all the ladies!

plus, who actually needs more than 1 shoe, hopping around is probaly much more healthier than plain old walking.

Please guys, this is a happy topic. Let's keep the festive mood.
Just grab a smiley. :lol: :mrgreen: :) :D

Kip_6666 said:
But that no excuse, I don't know why i call u that. Maybe its cause tostie is spelled "ie", and tostie rhymes with "jostey"

Uhh that's wrong again :cry:

the 1 UP hat is beyond cool :thumbsup:

Did you ever wonder why eating a mushroom helped Mario? Was it a psychedelic subliminal message?

Status
Not open for further replies.