SimFIA Logo

Dygear

Car(s)
1992 Ford Mustang LX
I would like to be able to get a better logo for SimFIA then the one I have made by myself. But only enter your logo if you are willing to give up all rights to it and transfer the rights over to me. That would include all source files used in the production of the logo (such as the psd file).

Ummm - who are you and what is this for? (though your avatar does look familiar...)
And what's the logo you currently have?

Maybe you've said all this in another thread but in that case you really should at least link to it here?

It's just like me saying: "I have a question about gearboxes." And then leaving it there.

Sorry, I'm tired. I'll stop typing so I stop ranting...

Edit: Not even any info in the link in your sig - just a Coming Soon page. Speaking of which, your sig is :redx:

SimFIA.png

What is SimFIA.

Who We Where.
We are the sanctioning body for the world's top tier of simulation motorsport. Using the top Motor Racing Simulators available, we will host and control the top levels a driver can compete in. Based heavily on the ideals of governing the FIA, or Federation Internationale de l'Automobile, we use the same techniques to deliver the greatest quality of simulation driving in the world. SFIA, is simply, the Simulation Federation Internationale de l'Automobile. We have not yet gotten to sanction the amount of racing genres as the FIA, but we have the Top 3 series for drivers, which is an excellent ladder to success for any simulation race driver. We will offer, the GT car series through the likes of the SFIA GTR Championship, driven in Live for Speed GTR cars, drivers will be driving heavy Grand Touring cars. We will also offer the GP2 series, which is the next level acheivable with the SFIA. Drivers now upgrade to lightweight, nimble open-wheelers with enough power to test one's true skill and mettle. With spec parts (chassis, motors, and tyres) drivers will get a taste for how competitive simulation race driving can get. Lastly, the top form of simulation motor racing, SFIA Formula 1 World Championship. With the top constructors, drivers, and cars competing together, it is the top step in simulation driving. This combination of car and track gives the SFIA the honourable responsibility to govern the top levels of simulation motor racing throughout a wide variety of plains. Our goal is to produce the best racing for any driver in any top simulator.

How We Got Here.
Established April 2006, two experienced teammates decided it was a time to take control and create something that would ensure a fun yet challenging set of rules to govern a group of racing leagues within a number of motor racing simulators. Our goal now, is to responsibly govern the series' we have decided to run, and create a place to race and compete as close to real racing and have as much fun as you can have within a community.

Our Partners.
Founder of SimFIA, Mark Tomlin (now chairman), is greatly helped by Sasha Sosnowski. Both are active young drivers with lot's of talent that race for one of the top American teams in Simulation Motor Racing. Eagle Race Team, not only is home to both Tomlin and Sosnowski, but boasts a number of great drivers within SFIA's series'. Simulators include, Live for Speed, one of the top simulator's available, and only created by a home based squad of three developers. It is also the only active simulator as of yet. rFactor is ISI's latest incarnation boasting excellent physics and an array of modifications. GT Legends and GTR are both officially licensed by the FIA and soon to be accepted by the SFIA for its incredible level of detail and quality. Lastly, netKar is the newest simulator available created by the great Stefano Casillo. It is one of the most realistic simulators ever created and in a good amount of time will boast excellent racing. The greatest international multiplayer community Fragmaster.net is a huge hub where dozens of International multiplayer game freaks meet in a friendly environment. They host a great Ventilo server for voice chat, the only way to race, as well as being partners and friends with the Eagle Race Team. Without them, a huge chunk of the international gaming community would be gone.